" Maintec Technologies " (Freshers) Walk-In : Pooled Off-Campus : BE / B.Tech / MCA / BCA : 2016 / 2017 Passout : Network Analysts @ Bangalore (Karnataka)
Company Name : Maintec Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Url : http://www.maintec.com/
Job Role : Network Analyst - SD Ops/DC Ops
Job Category : Hardware | Networking
Job Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
- Engineering Graduates (BCA, MCA, BE, B.Tech) 2016 & 2017 YoP Batch
- Percentage: 60% and Above
- Excellent Communication Skills in English Language, Both Written & Spoken
Experience : 0 Years
# The JD must be shared with all the candidates before the interview
# The JD must be shared with all the participants without altering its content.
# Interested participants must be ready to:
- Undergo Induction training for 6-8 Weeks hence 100% attendance is mandatory
- No Salary or Stipend during the training.
- Selected candidates must join Maintec with immediate effect.
- Training locations: Bangalore
# It is Mandatory for all the participants to understand the JD thoroughly and accept all our Terms & Conditions.
# The selected candidate's Annual CTC would be 1.8 Lakh minus 10% TDS.
# The candidates are also entitled for shift allowance and free cab facility based on the assigned project.
# All selected candidates will initially be on the payrolls of Maintec for a minimum duration of 6 months and post which the candidates will get converted to client’s payroll purely based on the individual's performance.
# The conversion ratio had been 98% as of date.
Documents (mandatory) :
- Updated Resume - Multiple Copies
- Government Photo ID Proof (Passport/PAN-Card/Aadhar-Card/Voter-ID/Driving-License)
- Passport Size Photograph
- College ID Card
Walk-In Date : On 14th December 2017 (Thursday)
Reporting Time : 10 AM sharp
Walk-In Venue :
Maintec Technologies Pvt. Ltd.,
#3M-215, East of NGEF, Outer Ring Road,
Bangalore - 560043
Contact Person : HR
Contact Number : +91-80-42718029
# Mr. ShashiKumar H M, and Ms. Ramya Nayak,
# TPOs - RajaRajeswari Group of Institutions, Mysore Road, Bangalore