When it comes to packaging, corrugated cardboard is a godsend. Not only is it cheap and easy to produce, but it’s also versatile and recyclable. In fact, you can use it in all sorts of ways that go well beyond shipping containers. If you’re looking for ideas on how to use other than creating shipping containers, keep reading! You’ll be amazed at the 20 amazing uses for this common packing material.
What Are Corrugated Boxes, And Why Should You Care?
Table of Contents
Wholesale corrugated boxes have a long history as shipping containers, but there are many other creative and interesting uses for them. Here are six amazing examples of what you can do with a few boxes
1. Make a wall art display. Arrange several large boxes on the wall in a random pattern and put colorful posters or photographs inside the boxes to create an eye-catching art display.
2. Build a raised garden bed. Cut several pieces to the desired height and width, then use adhesive to attach them together along one side of a PVC pipe or garden hose so that they form a sturdy frame. Fill the frame with soil, plants, and rocks, and you’re ready to go!
3. Create a makeshift indoor greenhouse. A few large boxes filled with potting soil and watered regularly can help keep your plant indoors during cold weather months. Just make sure the windows are closed tightly when it’s sunny out!
4. Make a custom storage unit for your craft supplies. Cut several pieces into various sizes and stack them high to create an extra closet or storage area for your crafting supplies.
5. Start your own recycling business! Rent out small (or even just one large box) to people who want to recycle their old magazines, newspapers, grocery bags, junk mail, and other recyclable materials. You could also set up a small booth
The Best Way To Easily Package
There are many amazing uses other than creating shipping containers! Here are just a few:
-these boxes make great storage containers for your crafting supplies.
-Use them to store magazines, books, or whatever else you have that needs a safe place to stay.
-Create a DIY toy box out of them by stacking them high and filling them with toys.
-Keep your plants alive in the winter by filling soil and planting them in front of your windows.
How to Make a High-End, Professional Look
There are many amazing uses other than creating shipping containers. Here are just a few:
1. Create a custom, high-end look for your presentation materials.
2. As a display stand for your jewelry or accessories collection.
3. A chic way to store and organize your photos and memories.
4. Create unique gift baskets or vases using different-sized boxes.
5. Handheld storage solution for small items like makeup, pens, and pencils, etc.
Build Your Own Custom Corrugated Boxes With These 2 Steps
When it comes to packaging, there are a variety of different options available. However, if you want to create your own unique and personalized boxes, cardboard is the perfect option. Here are two simple steps that will help you build your own
1. Start by cutting the cardboard into desired shape and size. You can use a ruler or a straight edge to ensure accurate cuts.
2. using a hot glue gun, adhere the cardboard pieces together along the edges. Make sure that the glue is evenly spread throughout the entire piece so that it doesn’t pull apart during shipping.
Once you’ve completed these steps, you’ll have a customized box of your very own!
Read here to know more – Natural Latex Mattress