ACs have been a part of our lives for so long now that it’s hard to imagine life without them. They provide us with cool air in the summer and warm air in the winter, making our lives much more comfortable. But like anything else, an AC needs to be taken care of in order to keep running smoothly. In this blog post, we will outline 5 easy steps that you can take to clean your AC ducts in Dubai. Get the best Ac Service Mirdif
Get a Cleaning Kit
When your AC unit is not performing at its best, it’s a good idea to take steps to clean the ductwork. A dirty duct can cause decreased airflow, which in turn can lead to higher energy bills and even AC unit failure. Here are easy steps to cleaning your AC duct:
1. Get a vacuum cleaner with a hose attachment and dust pan.
2. Clean the entire system – ventilate and air filters, condenser, evaporator coils and coils on the exterior of the unit (if applicable). Use a mild soap solution and a stiff brush to clean all surfaces.
3. Rinse off the system with clear water before continuing.
4. Vacuum any debris that has collected on the interior or exterior of the unit.
Remove the Dirt and Dust
If you live in the UAE, chances are your AC unit is dirty. The Dubai heat can make even the cleanest AC unit dusty and dirty. Here are four easy steps to cleaning your AC duct:
1. Use a vacuum cleaner with a hose attachment. Run the vacuum cleaner over the entire length of the duct, then use the hose attachment to push any dust and debris out of the ducts. Be sure to turn off the power to the vacuum before you start cleaning!
2. Pour a pot of boiling water onto a cloth and place it over one end of the duct. Turn on your AC and wait until the water cools down before blowing out any debris that may have settled on top of it.
3. Take another pot of boiling water and place it over the other end of the duct. Blow out any debris that has settled on top of it using your air conditioning machine’s blower function or by using a vacuum cleaner with a wide-mouth nozzle.
4. Pour white vinegar into a spray bottle and spritz it onto any areas where dust or dirt has built up on top of your AC unit’s coils or filters. Wipe off any excess vinegar with a cloth before turning off your AC and leaving the room for at least an hour so that all residual moisture will evaporate
Check for allergies
If you suffer from allergies, it is important to clean your AC ducts on a regular basis to avoid any negative effects. AC filters should be changed every six months, and the ducts should be cleaned using a commercial cleaner or a solution of water and vinegar. If you have severe allergies, it is best to seek professional help in order to clean the AC system properly.
Clear the Air Filters
If your AC is not working properly, it’s likely that the filters are clogged. To clean them, first turn off the power to the unit and remove the cover over the air filters. Use a vacuum cleaner to suction onto the filters and pull them away from the housing. Be careful not to damage the housing or filter with debris. Rinse all of the debris off of the filters and housing with cold water and let them dry. Replace any dirty or damaged filters.
Clean the vents
If you’re like most people, your AC unit probably isn’t as clean as it could be. Dirty AC ducts can cause your system to work harder and create more noise, plus they can put your health at risk. Here are five easy steps to cleaning your AC ducts:
1. Remove any furniture or objects blocking the vent.
2. Open all the windows in the area to allow air circulation and to increase the amount of light reaching the area.
3. Get a vacuum cleaner with a wide-angle nozzle and attach it to the end of a hose. Use the suction power to clean the entire length of each duct. Be sure to use a scrub brush on the end of the nozzle if necessary.
4. Pour a pot of boiling water into a bucket and place it near one of the AC units so that you can douse any dust or dirt that falls onto the fan blades while you’re cleaning.
5. After cleaning each duct, close all windows and doors and turn off all fans in the room before turning on ventilation again. We are providing the best Ac Service Al Warqa.