All parents want to make sure their children have the best holiday season ever, and with so many games available, it can be difficult to figure out what your little ones will like. This article has five holiday games for kids that will help you find the perfect game for your child.
What Games to Play With Kids?
Table of Contents
If you are looking for some great games to play with your kids this holiday season, look no further! Here are five fun games that are perfect for all ages. transformers games
1. Hide-and-seek: This classic game is always a hit with little ones. Just make sure to have plenty of toys and places to hide so everyone can have a good time!
2. Candyland: This nostalgic board game is perfect for the holiday season. The players must march their figures around the board, collecting candies while avoiding deadly snakes and spiders. It’s sure to be a fun family adventure!
3. Monopoly: This well-known board game has been played by families for generations. Players take turns buying properties on the board, trying to become rich and famous. It’s sure to be a fun competition this holiday season!
4. Jenga: Another timeless classic, Jenga is definitely one of those games that will keep kids entertained for hours on end. Simply stack wooden blocks until the tower falls down – it’s as simple as that!
5. Scrabble: For a more cerebral game, try Scrabble – an old school favorite that still packs a punch today. The goal is to build words using tiles placed on the board, but watch out – other players may not be so willing to let you have all the letters!
Games for Preschoolers
Looking for some great games to play with your preschoolers this holiday season? Here are five perfect games for kids aged 3-6.
1. Hide and Seek: This classic game can be played indoors or outdoors, making it perfect for all weather conditions. Simply have players hide their heads or bodies behind furniture, under blankets, or inside small containers such as cereal boxes. When someone finds the player, they must say their name out loud and give a clue as to where they are hiding.
2. Memory Match: This classic game can be played with any number of players and can be enjoyed by kids of all ages. Players take turns matching pairs of objects together until one player has matched all of their cards. The first player to reach the finish line wins!
3. Jenga: This classic game is perfect for short bursts of activity and is sure to keep your preschoolers entertained for hours on end! All you need are a few pieces of sturdy wood and some children to help you play! First, stack the blocks so that the topmost block is in the middle of the tower. Then, take turns pulling the blocks from the tower until it falls over – BE CAREFUL NOT TO PUSH THE BLOCKS TOWARDS EACH OTHER OR YOU MIGHT LOSE A JENGA PIECE! Once all blocks have been removed from the tower, the player with the most remaining pieces wins the game!
Games for Elementary Students
If you’re looking for board games that your elementary-aged child will love, there are plenty to choose from. Many of these games can be played together or by yourself, making them perfect for family game night.
Check out these top 10 games for elementary students:
10. Candyland: This classic game is easy enough for younger children and offers a fun challenge as they try to navigate the board and collect all the candy.
9. Chutes and Ladders: This classic game is always a hit with kids, thanks to its simple rules and endless possibilities. Players start at the bottom of the ladder and work their way up, landing on different spaces along the way. The first player to reach the top win!
8. Apples to Apples: Another classic game that’s always a hit with kids is Apples to Apples. In this game, players take turns drawing cards from a deck and playing them onto the table in front of them. The goal is to be the first player to collect six matching cards – much like in traditional card games like Spades or poker.
7. Go Fish: Easily one of the simplest board games out there, Go Fish has remained popular for generations thanks to its easy rules and quick play time. Players take turns picking up cards from a fishbowl, then placing them on designated spaces on a mat next to them. The goal is to capture as many cards as possible before
Games for Middle School Students
Middle schoolers are in the midst of their growth spurt, so it’s a perfect time to start introducing them to new and exciting games. Here are our top picks for games that will keep them entertained during the holidays:
Monopoly Jr. is a classic game that is perfect for middle schoolers. It’s fast-paced and easy to learn, so they can get into the game right away. Plus, there are variations available for those who want more challenge.
The Settlers of Catan is another classic game that is perfect for middle schoolers. It’s a strategy game that requires some planning ahead in order to win. Players must trade resources in order to build settlements and become powerful enough to compete with other players.
Quiz Show is a fun trivia game that can be used as an icebreaker at parties or gatherings. The questions range from general knowledge to more obscure topics, so everyone can have a good time trying to answer them correctly.
Scrabble is another classic board game that can be enjoyed by all ages. The object of the game is to score points by spelling words using the tiles on the board. It can be challenging but also fun and rewarding when completed successfully.
Looking for some fun, festive games to play with your kids during the holidays? Look no further! Our list of 5 perfect holiday games for kids includes classics like “ Ring Around The Rosie” and “Hide And Seek” as well as more modern options like “Chocolate Santa” and “Christmas Jenga.” Which game will you be playing this year? Let us know in the comments below!