Last updated on September 15th, 2022 at 09:40 am
Key Features Of Angular JS:
- Native and desktop compliant cross-platform progressive web applications with high performance, offline availability, and zero-step installation.
- Highly optimized universal code generation with the code-spitting techniques available.
- High productivity in less time with template syntax, Angular Command Line Tools, and IDEs and editors.
- Available with a full development story with testing, animation via interactive API, and accessible applications.
Key Features Of React JS:
- Utilizes virtual Document Object Model.
- It is declarative and suitable to create dynamic and interactive user interfaces for websites and mobile apps.
- It offers effective event handling along with creating a fully compatible W3C object model event system.
- Featured with a robust markup syntax that is similar to HTML called JSX.
- It comprises component-based React Native that offers high productivity.
Key Features Of Vue JS:
- It is available with a creative and cost-effective virtual document object model-view option.
- It is featured with a built-in component that wraps the element responsible for returning the transition effect.
- It is less complex in terms of API and design.
- It offers several options for applying a transition to HTML items when they are added, changed, and removed from the DOM.
- Its data binding feature allows developers to manipulate or assign values to HTML attributes very easily.
- Vue JS has many HTML-based templates to connect the DOM to the data in the Vue.JS instance.
- Ember JS: Ember JS is growing in popularity since it was released in 2015 with a wide range of applications. It is capable enough to include a two-way data binding process making it a dependable platform for building complex applications and websites. Several popular websites including LinkedIn, Netflix, and Nordstorm are built with Ember JS.
Key Features Of Ember JS:
- It is applicable for creating easy-to-use and straightforward web apps.
- It includes HTML and CSS features as a part of the development model.
- It offers robust URL support, client-based services, and blended data layers.
- It is featured with a precise widget-based style, popularly known as Ember components.
- It comprises more than 1500 add-ons that again increase with time.
Key Features of Node JS:
- Node JS is capable enough to exhibit core Java features such as threading, packing, forming loops, and several others.
- It allows developers to cut down the processing time while uploading audio and video files along with offering the best user experience and no buffering.
- It gives full support for handling multiple simultaneous connections.
Key Features Of Meteor JS:
- It is a full-stack solution for developing web applications.
- It enables real-time development and dynamic applications.
- Most importantly, developers do not need to use different codes for web-based and mobile applications as it uses the same code for both even in a diverse multitude of projects.
- It is useful for developing mobile applications via a do-it framework.
Key Features Of BackBone JS:
- It comprises an open-source library featured with more than 100 useful extensions.
- BackBone JS effectively reduces the effort of application development.
Key Features Of Svelte JS:
- It can run during build time.
- It effectively converts the components of users’ into codes.
- It is featured with a built-in reactive store.
Key Features Of Gatsby JS:
- It offers easy and affordable scalability options.
- It is easily accessible.