Table of Contents
If you’ve ever wanted to create a Google People Card, this article will show you how. It’s quick and easy with step-by-step instructions that make it easy for anyone to do.
Go to Google.com on your Desktop or Laptop.
If you’re using a desktop computer, open the Google homepage and log in using your username and password. If you’re using a laptop or tablet with Windows 10 installed, click Start and then click Search > People Near Me (or wherever it says Settings).
If you don’t see this option on your browser toolbar, tap More > Settings (Windows) or Menu (Mac). Then go to “My Account” in the upper left corner of the window that opens up with all kinds of options related to privacy issues like how much information about yourself is shared with others–and what they can do if they find out about it!
Log into your Gmail account that you want to add a people card for.
- Log into your Gmail account that you want to add yourself to google search. If you have multiple email addresses, log into the one that contains your primary business profile (this is usually the one with an @gmail.com address). If you only have one Gmail account, this will be labeled as “personal” or something similar in your settings menu on the left side of the web browser window when logged in as “myself”.
- Click on Settings at the top right corner of any page within Google Docs/Sheets/Slides where you want to add a People Card; then click on Accounts & Import from there:
- In Step 1: Select which accounts should appear in this feature (if more than one), then click Next > Continue; otherwise skip ahead to Step 3 below!
Go to the top of the search results, look for the people card.
To add your Google People Card to the search results, you need to go to the top of the page and look for it. It will look like a small rectangle with a picture of a person; under that will be a link that says “Add Me To Search.” Click on this link and fill out all necessary information like name, address and email address. You’ll also have an opportunity to add contact information if you wish (such as phone number). Once completed, click “Save” at bottom left corner of screen once done filling out contact details so that it saves changes before returning back again to normal view mode within Google Search results page itself which shows only one column containing mobile links without any other options available such as adding more people through its links below each result listing itself!
Click on “Add Me To Search”
Now that you have created your profile, click on “Add Me To Search” in the top right corner. This will take you to a prompt where Google will ask if you want people to be able to find your profile when they search for things like “women’s clothes.”
If you are logged into your account and have access to this feature, then simply click Yes. If not, just select one of the options offered (English or German).
It will ask you if you want it in English or German click on the one of your choice.
You will be asked if you want the Google People Card in English or German. If you are located in Germany, it’s recommended that you choose to view the German version of your People Card. That way, all of your contacts will show up as they do on their own accounts (in English). In addition to being able to see all of your contacts in one place and customize who appears on each page, this feature also allows users who have multiple languages set up within their account access so they can identify themselves accordingly when sending messages or making appointments with other users across different regions around the world!
It will tell you what information can be seen by others and ask if you would like to continue with this feature just click on “Get Started”
It will ask you if you want it in English or German. Click on the one of your choice.
It will tell you what information can be seen by others and ask if you would like to continue with this feature just click on “Get Started”.
Fill out all of the information it asks for such as your name, education, employer and any other information you would like to have displayed on your Google People Card.
You can also use this section to add links or photos that you want people searching on in exchange for their contact details (e.g., a link back to your website).
Once filled out click on “Create Profile”
Once filled out, click on “Create Profile” and you will be taken to a page where you can see your new card.
You can edit this information at any time by clicking on the pencil icon in the top-right corner of the screen. You may also remove it from your profile at any time by clicking on delete next to your user name.
Creating a Google People Card can be done quickly following these steps.
If you are already signed into your Gmail account, you can skip to step
If you are not signed into your Gmail account, follow these steps:
- Sign in to Google with the same email address and password that you use for other services like Gmail or Google+. (If this is a new account, click “Sign Up” at the top of this page.)
- Click “Create Account” in the upper right corner of your screen (or select Settings at the top right corner) then choose “Create an Account” from there; enter a name that describes what kind of information would be useful on search results (e.g., “Pete Smith”), then click Next Step on each subsequent page until done creating an account successfully!
People cards are a great way to connect with others online, especially if you have a lot of friends on social media. They can also be used by businesses who want to reach out to customers and potential customers.