Looking for Top Hootsuite Alternatives for Social Media ? It’s easy to handle multiple social media sites and increase traffic on your website with the use of social media management tools . These tools can help social media managers save time, stay organized and increase their efficiency.
If you miss any messages from your best friend, chances are you won’t lose any money, nor will your best friend.
But if you miss any important messages or notifications from your customer, it could result in you losing a customer/prospect. In order not to lose potential customer, you can use the advanced features of social media tools that can keep you updated on your audience’s messages.
There are different social media platforms like LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and various blogging platforms like WordPress, Medium, Blogger etc. engaged and updated. This is how businesses should easily manage all their social media accounts simultaneously.
Why You Need Tools Like Hoostsuite Alternatives
Nowadays, every business wants to grow online and use social media networks to reach their new customers and interact with existing ones.
In the age of digital world, social media can help your business to spread its products and services online. This leads to greater awareness of your brand and increases your productivity.
And in the age of technological world, there are several handy social media tools that offer many advanced features.
And Hootsuite is the most popular social media tool which can offer hundreds of features and can bring extreme improvement to your social media presence. We will review some paid and free Hootsuite alternatives.
So, to manage social media effectively, you need a versatile tool like Hootsuite.
WHAT IS HOOTSUITE?
This tool is easy to operate and provides search analytics well to manage different social media channels as well as it is also known as an intuitive solution for all pages and business profiles by logging into a single control panel HOOTSUITE EXCLUSIVE FEATURES
- · Help with scheduling posts in advance
- · Flexibility on a pricing plan
- · Connect with new customers
- · Team work
- · Personal Organizer
- · Insights reports and statistics
- · Interaction, reach, and impression insights
- · Allows you to schedule and categorize unlimited posts
- · Hootsuite has an extraordinary feature that allows its users to create more content in less time.
- · Interact with Youtube
While Hootsuite offers a wide range of pricing flexibility to its users, it also offers a number of benefits.
But it can be a little expensive for small and medium businesses and investing a huge amount of money for their subscribers every month is a little expensive for them.
So let’s review the top 5 Hootsuite alternatives so you can make the best investment decision and conclude which social media management tool fits perfectly with your marketing strategy.
List of Top Hootsuite Alternatives for Social Media 2022
1) Social Pilot
It is a simple and cost-effective social media management tool for many small businesses.
The best feature of Pilot Social is its easy handling and maintenance.
This SMM tool offers some simple and amazing features that are easy to understand for advertising, engagement and analytics and allows you to create powerful content and deliver better quality content to your audience.
Social Pilot features
- Single control panel to manage all posts
- You can bulk schedule and categorize posts of up to 500 images.
- Customize all post organizer
- Better customer support than Hootsuite
- Content Restoration
- Low cost premium plan compared to Hootsuite.
Social Pilot pricing set
You can use your free trial for 14 days before you subscribe and your paid plan starts at $25/month (annual subscription).
Social Pilot Merits
- It is the best tool for small business owners.
- Best features at an affordable price
- It’s a huge time saver.
Social pilot demerits
- No automatic alert available
- limited stats
- less intuitive interface
This is one of the best Hootsuite replacements.
Sendible manages all your platforms in one place and offers a complete solution for handling different social media channels.
Although the best feature of Sendible is the built-in analytics for all supported social media platforms.
Here you can easily schedule posts a few months in advance. It allows its users to connect with 12 social media accounts simultaneously. It’s an easy platform to create quality content and deliver the best content to followers.
It also provides clear stats of Instagram reaches and impressions
Sendible features :
There are some extraordinary features of sendible that make this tool the best among them all.
Let’s see what are the unique features that sendible has:
- Sendible sends your custom reports automatically.
- Sendible creates qualitative content with speed, ease and perfection.
- He can create engaging content for his followers.
- Integrated social inbox for all messages and conversations from followers.
- Offers for scheduling posts and calendar management on blogging platforms like WordPress, Medium, Blogger, etc.
- Bulk scheduling content with images
- Sendible is available as a mobile tool for Android and iOS users.
Good news – 30 day free trial.
Buffer It is a very well known tool which is used for social media marketing strategy, but it has the big disadvantage that it does not show direct conversations or comments from followers on Instagram.
It offers dozens of unique features to organize and create content on social networks. Their plans are very cost effective for small businesses and are easy to operate and understand.
Listing Buffer features:
- For individuals, it is better to take advantage of the free buffer plan
- It just allows you to schedule and categorize 10 posts for each social media account.
- Android and iOS users can access this tool on their mobile phones.
- Allows you to add custom logos
- It also offers a unique feature for you to create a custom schedule which is known as a buffer queue.
Recent Buffer Tool rates are listed below:
- Pro Plan – $15 per month
- Starter Business Plan – $99 per month
- Medium Business Plan – $199 per month
- Great Business Plan – $399 per month
4) Sprout Social
Sprout Social used by some big companies like Glassdoor, Grubhub in online marketing. 20000+ brands in fashion and hospitality industries using this tool to manage all social media sites effectively .
Sprout Social features:
- Not suitable for beginners
- Monitor social media for keywords, hashtags, reach, profiles and locations.
- Sprout Social offers a feature to decentralize and delegate workload among team members.
- It is an appropriate tool to manage thousands of followers
- Used by digital marketing agencies
Pros of Social Sprout :
- Hashtag and keyword monitoring
- Displays scheduled posts and previously published posts in analytics
- Provide accurate insights and impressions
- It helps you create engaging content.
- Attract thousands of followers on different social media sites.
- Best Customer Support
- Provides client management functionality
- data visualization
Cons of Social Sprout :
- Limited number of social networks
- It’s hard to schedule Instagram posts in advance.
- Complex structure for beginners.
Social Sprout Pricing:
There are three pricing plans available to Social Sprout users:
- Deluxe – $59.00 per month (1 user)
- Premium – $99.00 per month (1 user)
- Team – $500.00 per month (1 user)