Brushing your teeth properly – 7 valuable tips


Spread the love

Regular dental care is the best basis for a beautiful and healthy smile. Most people know how to brush their teeth. But which technology is optimal and what does the ideal toothbrush actually look like?

Dental professionals unanimously say: A soft toothbrush is better than a hard one. Too rigid bristles irritate or injure the gums and multicam pants with knee pads the important tooth enamel is simply brushed away. In addition, there is a risk that certain areas are not cleaned at all or not thoroughly. Our gums are very sensitive and tooth enamel does not grow back – so we have to be careful with them and protect them. A soft brush is ideal for the gentle removal of bacterial plaque. The finer the bristles or filaments, the more of them can be placed on the brush head. And the closer the filaments are together, the more thorough the cleaning surface becomes. But it also depends on the technology. With these tips, teeth and gums are cleaned properly:

Minimal pressure is enough

A light touch, as delicate as a caress, is all that teeth and gums need. If we brush with too much pressure, we could injure our gums on the one hand and overlook some critical points on the other. With gentle pressure, the best results can be achieved.

See also  What are the advantages and disadvantages of bottled and jarred packaged goods?

Hold like a pen

So that we can be sure not to apply too much pressure when brushing, we hold the toothbrush like a pen.

Don’t forget the gum line

Bacteria like to settle in the groove between teeth and gums, the gum line. There they multiply cheerfully, build colonies and possibly cause a lot of damage. To effectively eliminate them, the head of the toothbrush should be slightly tilted towards the gum line. The brush is placed half on the gums, and half on the teeth. Then it is cleaned carefully and in small circular movements.

Start with the trickiest spots

Usually we like to start brushing at the front, because we can get there well with the toothbrush. Unfortunately, the insides of the teeth or the posterior molars are often forgotten. This makes them particularly susceptible to caries. So they should always be cleaned first, at the end it is the turn of the simplest places.

The in-between is also important

Our teeth have five surfaces and even with the gentlest, softest and densest toothbrush, only 70% of the tooth surface can be cleaned. The remaining 30% is located in the interdental spaces. To clean them, we should resort to interdental brushes that are so thorough that a single daily in-out movement is enough.

Smooth as glass means really clean

Ob man gut geputzt hat, lässt sich leicht prüfen: einfach mit der Zunge über die Zähne fahren. Fühlen sich die Zähne glatt wie Glas an? Gratulation, alles richtig gemacht. Sind hingegen noch ein paar raue Stellen spürbar, dann sollte nachgeputzt werden.

See also  Purchasing an open plot in Hyderabad? Here are some things to Consider

The ideal toothbrush

So a good toothbrush should be soft, compact and very dense. One product that meets all these requirements is the “CS 5460 ultra-soft” from Curaprox – the epitome of innovative Swiss technology. She is, tactical pants with knee pad as her name already reveals, incredibly gentle. On their compact, slightly curved head, 5,460 of the finest Curen® filaments form an extremely thorough cleaning surface. Thanks to the practical octagonal handle, they are automatically held at the optimal angle and thus thoroughly cleaned up with bacteria, plaque & Co. The “CS 5460 ultra-soft” is available in 36 colorful color combinations, one fancier than the other. So brushing your teeth is a lot of fun!


0 Comments

Your email address will not be published.