Canon PIXMA T59120 Printer is an excellent choice for home use. The printer has great features and is easy to use. But for the Canon PIXMA T59120 Printer to work efficiently, a driver is needed.
A printer’s driver is used to allow the application of the printer to print. Hence, Canon PIXMA T59120 Printer Driver is just a piece of software that just helps in the interaction of your computer and printer.
Printer Driver matters
Essentially, it is the printer driver that tells the printer “WHAT” to print and “HOW” to print.
This is the reason why printer drivers matter. It is important to keep the printer driver updated. Otherwise, an out-of-date printer driver may have difficulty translating instructions from your Device/Software properly. This will affect the print quality of every print job given to the printer. Furthermore, it will create a big problem ahead. So, it is better to install a proper and updated Printer driver into your device.
Canon PIXMA T59120 Printer Driver installation guide
Follow these simple steps to install an updated driver for your Canon PIXMA T59120 Printer.
The Driver files for your Canon PIXMA T59120 Printer can be downloaded from anywhere online. You can also go to the official website for Canon to download the driver file.
When the driver file gets downloaded, install the software into your device. Get ready with the installation. And locate the driver software file from the downloads. Usually, the file name would end with .exe.
Double-click on the driver Software file icon. Run the file as administrator and then wait some time for the driver software files to be extracted in the process.
When the file gets extracted, it will start to install automatically. There will be some instructions on the screen of your device. Just follow the instructions and agree with the terms and conditions.
After installing the driver software for your Canon PIXMA TS9120. You can start to use it normally.
In case, you have downloaded the wrong version or an out-of-date version of the driver software. Here is how you can uninstall the software.
First, click on the start menu on the windows screen of your computer.
Second, go to the control panel of your computer and search for Canon PIXMA TS9120.
Third, right-click on the icon and then go to uninstall.
Canon Canon PIXMA T59120 Printer Driver installation for Mac devices
Before starting, make sure that the Mac device is compatible and ready to install the Canon Printer driver. Follow the steps accordingly-
- Download the driver software files online for Mac.
- First, double-tap the driver setup file for Canon PIXMA T59120 Printer.
- Accept all the terms and conditions required to install the software.
- After that, continue before selecting the install option.
- After the installation of Canon PIXMA T59120 software drivers is complete. Click on the close option.
- Further, open up the system preferences from the taskbar.
- Go to the “printers and Scanners” option.
- In addition, select the “+” tab and then “IP”.
- Now you know the copier id for your Canon PIXMA T59120, enter that on the screen
- Displayed beneath the IP symbol is LPD, make that the protocol.
- Go to the Canon Printer Setup Software file from the USE Tab and click OK.
- Furthermore, there will be configuration and verification of the credentials. For that go to ADD and continue, accordingly.
- Now you have finally installed the Canon PIXMA T59120 Printer driver software.
To summarize, the complete process of installing the Canon PIXMA T59120 driver can be done very easily. Just follow the instructions mentioned accordingly. In case you face any problem related to the installation of the driver in your device. You can seek help from any professional service provider. Furthermore, you can download the updated drivers online from any trusted website. When downloading, make sure to see the version and the compatibility of the driver software. Install your drivers and run your Canon PIXMA T59120 normally.