Certification Fundamentals of Digital Marketing Google
Table of Contents
Certification Fundamentals of Digital Marketing Google, This download contains all possible real certification exam questions with 100% correct and verified answers. Save your time.
Below is a list of selected certification exam questions and answers. Need all possible exam questions and easily get certified in 10 minutes? Please consider downloading our file.
What is the biggest challenge most businesses face getting online?
- Budget Preparation
- Development of a plan
- Website optimization
- Defining a customer base
When planning your website, what key aspect should you consider?
- The order in which your products will appear on the site
- What do you want your customers to do on the site
- How customers will interact with the site
- What your customers want to see on the site
Imagine that a customer downloaded an application developed by a local hardware store. How could that business connect with its audience through the app?
- You could call customers when there’s an offer they might be interested in.
- You could see where your customers are and monitor their buying behaviors.
- You could send them offers when they enter a certain geographic area.
- In the in-app item basket, you could add items that you think would be interesting to your customers.
What are the first steps I should consider when preparing an online business strategy?
- Understand the target audience
- Change your mission statement to match your goals
- Set your goals and also identify a USP
- Define and segment your audiences
When people view images of your products online, you experience an increase in conversions or sales. What point of contact with customers could you use to take advantage of this statistic?
- Shopping bags
- blog content
- Social media
When using a search engine, what do you call a word or phrase that someone types to find something online?
- search phrase
- search term
- search word
What does the Google Search Console “Crawl” reports allow you to monitor?
- Whether potential customers can access your web pages
- Whether Google can see your web pages
- How people interact with your website
- The information Google records about your site
In order to improve the SEO performance of your website, when should you consider upgrading your SEO plan?
- When writing a new blog post
- When you have a sale or promotion
- When you add a new service or product
- When you hire new staff
When optimizing a website for search, what impact do meta tags and title tags have on the search engine?
- They are hidden messages that have no effect on search engines.
- They make up the page content that appears on your home page and tell search engines what you do.
- They have generated automatically and help in the ranking of websites within search engines.
- They are embedded messages that help the search engine determine what is on the page.
There are many ways to improve the performance of a website from an SEO perspective. When it comes to link building, which of the following is true?
- The quantity of links is important, not the quality.
- The quality of the links is important, not the quantity.
- Hidden links within the code on sites improve their SEO performance.
- Hidden links within images on sites improve your SEO performance.
For what types of companies does the increase in Internet use represent great potential?
- All types of companies
- Small and medium businesses
- International companies
- local businesses