Last updated on January 26th, 2023 at 07:23 pm
EdbMails EDB to PST converter software
Are you looking for the best and most reliable EDB to PST converter tool? Do you want to save time by converting a large or corrupted EDB file to PST without using painstakingly slow manual methods or interruptions? I have a ready-made response for you. Using the EdbMails application, you can easily convert any type of EDB file (healthy or corrupted) to PST format.
Product Name EDB to PST Converter
Main Function Repair and Convert EDB to PST
Latest Version 22.214.171.124
Operating System Support : All Windows and windows versions supported
PST Type Supported : Yes, exports to Unicode PST
Free Trial Version: Yes, available
License Types: Personal, Corporate, Technical Editions
Official Website : https://www.edbmails.com/pages/edb-to-pst-converter.html
Installation 2.4GHz processor, 512 MB RAM, 20MB Free Disk Space and additional space for PST export.
Outlook Required: Only for EDB to PST export. Not required for EDB to Live Exchange and Office 365 migration.
Three simple steps to convert a corrupted EDB to PST
- Step 1: Navigate to the EdbMails website, download and install the software. (No credit card, payment, or other information is required.)
- Step 2: Select the corrupted EDB file and allow the tool to recover its contents. Choose the mail items you require based on your needs.
- Step 3: Finally, click the Export to Outlook PST button. It’s as simple as that!
EdbMails EDB Converter tool features list:
- Conversion of Exchange EDB to PST Files: The tool’s primary use is the conversion of EDB files to PST. The EDB file can contain a public folder database or user mailboxes. All forms of data are seamlessly transferred from priv.edb or pub.edb files to Outlook PST by the tool.
- Extract and Export EDB to PST: The software creates a Unicode PST file for each user-mailbox contained in the EDB file when exporting EDB data to Unicode PST. This indicates that the software properly converts EDB files into PST files regardless of the size of the mailbox or public folder.
- Convert any EDB File Type: The utility can handle EDB file inaccessibility, including mounting issues, inconsistent data, and corruption. The programme retrieves data from EDB.
- EDB File Scanning Option in Tool: The software performs thorough scanning of selected EDB files. The process takes a little while and ensures that complete data is recovered from the EDB file
- Resultant PST File Divided by Size: The software offers the option to split PST files. The output PST file of a big mailbox can be divided by the user-defined size filter.
- Recover STM files from legacy Exchange servers: Recovering streaming databases from EDB files is supported by the software for Exchange lower editions (for instance, 2003).
- EDB Contents Previewing Facility: The software gives provision to have a view over EDB file contents within the software panel. In the left pane, the mailboxes in EDB files and their respective folders are displayed which when selected can be viewed in the right panel.
Tip: This tool has numerous additional features and all you need to do is give it a try! The best part is that it offers a free trial version that allows you to test out all of the features without any time constraints. It recovers and converts Terabytes (TB) of data at industry-leading speeds, saving you hours and dollars.
How to use EdbMails to recover and convert Exchange Database files?
- Select the EDB file and the tool will recover all of its contents and allows you to export individual or the entire mail items from EDB to PST.
- EdbMails makes it simple to export all items, including attachments, files, contacts, calendar entries, journals, and personal folders.
- You can export mail items based on specific criteria such as Date, Sender, To, From, Cc, Subject, and so on by using the advanced filter options.
- You can export emails between specific dates or only from specific sender addresses, for example.
Advantage of the EdbMails Converter for EDB
- Although Microsoft does offer native ways to export mailboxes to PST files, using a third-party EDB to PST converter makes converting entire databases into PST files much easier.
- Public folders cannot be exported into an Outlook PST file using native solutions. Therefore, purchasing a professional software such as EdbMails to convert pub.edb files to PST files is justified.
- Moving EDB file mailboxes to Live Exchange server, getting around scheduled or unscheduled Exchange outages, keeping a brick-level backup mailbox database, etc. are all advantages of converting the EDB to PST format.
Although Exchange administrators make every effort to keep the database and database files in a secure environment, it is always possible for them to become corrupted or unavailable. It is best to always have a solution on hand that enables EDB data to be extracted to a PST file in case of various data inaccessibility difficulties with EDB files. In this case, the EDB to PST software from EdbMails stands at the top satisfying user requirements.
Bonus Tip: Are you using Exchange server or Office 365 in your organization? Then you must try Sigsync Office 365 email Signature manager. It can help you manage all your signatures and email disclaimers from a cloud-based dashboard. You can add signatures from any device and email client and have them consistent across the entire organization. It is safe, secure and easy to use!