ALL About CUCET 2022
Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, and Exam Pattern for CUCET 2022
CUCET 2022 application forms will be available online starting in the third week of March 2022. Every year,Central Universities Common Admission Test is a national level entrance test held by a central institution. Candidates who pass this test will be admitted to one of 14 Central Universities or four State Universities throughout country to pursue various UG and PG programmes.
However, We have supplied all of the information that candidates need to know about CUCET Admission 2022 in this post.
Application for CUCET 2022
The following are all the facts that candidates should be aware of regarding the CUCET Application Form 2022:
- Application form will be made available online.
- From the third week of March 2022, candidates will be able to fill out an application form.
- Application form submission procedure will be limited to just those who are eligible.
- Candidates must complete out the application form with accurate information, as any changes to the information will result in the application being rejected.
- Candidates must complete the application form according to the instructions provided on the form.
- Every candidate must submit their application before the deadline, since no candidates will be permitted to submit their application beyond the deadline.
- Rectification facilities may also be included in the application form by the authorities.
- Application form must be submitted by the second week of April 2022.
- For future reference, candidates should preserve a printout of their completed application form and fee receipt.
Eligibility Criteria for CUCET
The following are the full eligibility requirements for the CUCET 2022 Exam:
- Candidates must have completed a 10+2 intermediate examination from a recognised board to be considered for UG.
- To be qualified for the test, applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline from a recognised university.
- To be eligible for CUCET 2022 examination, candidates must be Indian citizens.
- Appearing Candidates: Appearing candidates may apply for this test, but they must present proof of passing the examination before the deadline.
Exam Pattern for CUCET 2022
- Whole exam format for CUCET 2022 Examination may be found here:
- Test Format: Exam will be administered in an offline (pen-and-paper) format.
- Candidates will be given 2 hours to complete the question paper.
- Multiple choice questions will be the sole type of questions on the exam.
- Question paper will be divided into two sections: Past-A and Part-B.
- Question paper will include a total of 100 multiple-choice questions.
However, Marking scheme is as follows: Each right answer will receive one point. Negative Marking: For each incorrect response, 0.25 of a mark will be deducted.
Preparation for CUCET 2022
The following are some useful preparation strategies for improved test preparation:
- Make a detailed time schedule and stick to it.
- Examine the whole curriculum and test format.
- Solve the question papers and sample papers from the previous year.
- Keep your concentration on your studies by avoiding any unneeded distractions.
- Make accurate notes and edit them as needed.
Cucet 2022 Confirmed?
However, The education ministry has announced that NTA would host the CUCET in 2022. In the 159th academic council meeting, Jawaharlal Nehru University resolved to accept students to UG programmes using CUCET 2022.