A video wall, sometimes called a video board or tele wall, is an array of video displays used to present visual information to an audience. Before the wide adoption of LCD technology, most video walls used cathode ray tubes (CRTs). Video walls are typically installed in control rooms where there are multiple displays that require special hardware and software. These controllers and their accompanying software must be able to manage not only the display itself but also the content that will be displayed on it, including live inputs such as CCTV cameras and graphics generated by computer software packages such as Adobe After Effects or Adobe Photoshop.
Table of Contents
1. Make sure your video wall system has a large viewing area. The last thing you want is to be stuck with a tiny screen that can’t display all the information you need.
2. Pay attention to the resolution of the video wall screen. A higher resolution will result in a sharper image, which is important for presentation purposes.
Approved for Use by Leading OEMs
Video wall controller systems are not only for businesses but for any type of institution that might need it. Here are three video wall controller products that have been approved for use by leading OEMs:
1. The VMC-55R from VIDEO WALL SYSTEMS is a 5×5 Rugged Video Wall Controller that supports up to eight input signals and can be used in conjunction with the company’s SWM product line.
2. The Xtreme Matrix from SNEAKERPRO LLC is a 5×5 Modular Video Wall Controller that offers input flexibility, pixel-for-pixel image reproduction, and optional audio embedding/de-embedding.
1. Planar’s LookThru is an excellent video wall system for both indoor and outdoor settings. It has a 55-inch diagonal LCD screen with full HD resolution and tempered glass to protect against vandalism.
2. Barco’s ClickShare is another great professional video wall solution. It’s a wireless system that allows users to share content from their laptops or mobile devices onto the video wall screen.
3. NEC’s MultiSync Video Wall System is a great option for those who need a high-quality display. It features ultra-narrow bezels and a Full HD 1080p resolution.
4. Finally, Samsung’s UD55E-A Video Wall Screen is a great choice for those who want a large display.
10+ Years in the Industry
In the last few years, there has been an explosion in the number of video wall controller products available on the market. It can be difficult to keep up with the latest advancements in technology, but it is important to do so if you want to stay ahead of the competition. The following is a list of the most professional video wall controller products available
Largest Production Capacity in China
As the world’s leading video wall controller manufacturer, our products are used in a variety of settings, including control rooms, conference rooms, and trade show booths. Our production capacity is one of the largest in China, and we’re constantly expanding our product line to meet the needs of our customers. Our latest products include the LCD Video Wall Controller and the Control Room Solution. These products are designed to provide the highest quality video wall experience possible.
Exceptional Price-Performance Ratio
Are you looking for a top-quality video wall controller that won’t break the bank? You’re in luck! Here are seven professional-grade controllers that offer exceptional value for money.
Cuts Building Costs by 30%
When it comes to construction, one of the most important factors is cost. If you can find ways to cut costs, it can make a big difference in your bottom line. That’s why we’re excited about the latest professional video wall controller products. These products can help you save up to 30% on your construction costs.
Works with All Brands of Projectors & Displays
If you’re looking for a versatile and reliable video wall system, look no further than the newest line of products from LCD Video Wall. These controllers work with all brands of projectors and displays, making them perfect for any application. With support for 4K resolution and 60fps refresh rates, these systems are sure to provide a smooth and immersive experience.
Timely Delivery and Good After Sales Service
As technology advances, so do the products available to consumers. The market for video wall controllers is no different, with new and improved products constantly becoming available. If you’re looking for the most professional and up-to-date products, you need to know about the latest offerings from leading manufacturers.