The latest report titled “Ethyl Acetate Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Ethyl Acetate.
|Ethyl Acetate Production from Dehydrogenation of Ethanol
Ethyl Acetate Production from Fischer Esterification Reaction
Ethyl Acetate Production from Tishchenko Reaction
|Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)
|Pricing and purchase options
|Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
|360-degree analyst support after report delivery
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Ethyl Acetate production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Ethyl Acetate Production Process:
- Ethyl Acetate Production from Dehydrogenation of Ethanol : The study offers a detailed cost analysis of Ethyl Acetate production via Dehydrogenation of Ethanol. Copper is used to carry out the process at temperatures lower than 250 degrees Celsius to produce ethyl acetate.
2. Ethyl Acetate Production from Fischer Esterification Reaction : This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Ethyl Acetate production through Fischer Esterification Reaction. The process uses acetic acid and ethanol. The process is carried out while an acid catalyst like sulphuric acid is present.
3. Ethyl Acetate Production from Tishchenko Reaction : This report presents the economics of Ethyl Acetate production from the Tishchenko Reaction. Ethyl acetate is produced by mixing two equal portions of acetaldehyde with the aid of a catalyst, generally an alkoxide base.
Ethyl Acetate is a chloroformate of carboxylate and is a polar aprotic diluter. It comprises two dipoles and is generated by two electronegative oxygen atoms. Ethyl acetate has a very sweet, fruity fragrance and is colourless in appearance. Ethyl acetate is utilised as a universal cleaner in the column and thin layer chromatography. The structural formula of ethyl acetate is CH3COOC2H5, and its molecular weight is 88.11 g/mol. The fisher esterification process produces ethyl acetate.
The ethyl Acetate market is being propelled due to its wide range of uses. The pharmaceutical industry is a medium of extraction in the concentration and purification of antibiotics. It is also an intermediate drug production, like rifampicin, sulphamethoxazole, etc. Ethyl Acetate is also utilised in inks as a solvent for flexographic and rotogravure printing. Its other applications include cleaning fluids, photographic films, adhesives, coated papers, plates, and artificial leather, driving the market’s expansion.
Key Questions Answered in the Ethyl Acetate Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Ethyl Acetate market?
- What are the various processes used for Ethyl Acetate production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Ethyl Acetate?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Ethyl Acetate?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Ethyl Acetate?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Ethyl Acetate?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up an Ethyl Acetate production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Ethyl Acetate production?
- What is the time frame for Ethyl Acetate plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Ethyl Acetate?
Browse More Report:
- Benzyl Acetate Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/benzyl-acetate
- Dihydro terpinyl acetate Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/dihydro-terpinyl-acetate
- Verdyl Acetate Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/verdyl-acetate
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person:Christeen Johnson
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA