Axis bank is one of the leading banks in India that offers a wide range of credit cards to suit the needs and requirements of the Indian consumers. The Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card is one such card that aims to unlock a world that rains cashback with every transaction. There is no limit on the cashbacks that you can receive across all your favourite categories including travel, shopping, lifestyle and entertainment.
WHY SHOULD I BUY A FLIPKART AXIS BANK CREDIT CARD?
Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card is best suited for people who often shop at Flipkart, Myntra and other partnered merchants. If you are a loyal customer to these websites, then this card is one of the best as it provides countless cashbacks and discounts. MakemyTrip, Goibibo, PVR, Curefit & Uber are also some of the platforms where you can avail cashbacks by using this card.
To apply for a Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card, one must satisfy the following conditions:
- Fall in the age bracket of 18-70 years.
- Be either a resident of India or a non-resident Indian.
- In case one is applying for an add-on-card, he/she must be 15 years or above.
- Since this card is an entry level card, the minimum monthly income requirement for salaried employees is ₹15,000 while it is ₹30,000 for self-employed. However, one will get to know the actual income requirement at the time of application.
Applicants are required to submit a copy of their PAN Card or Form 60, a colour photograph, proof of identity, proof of residence and proof of income in the form of the latest salary slip/ Form 60/ IT Return copy.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS CARD?
If you wish to apply for this card, you can either fill the online application available in the official website or visit your nearest Axis Bank branch.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- WELCOME BENEFITS
- ₹500 worth Flipkart voucher on your first transaction with your Flipkart Axis Bank credit card.
- ₹3,300 worth joining and activation benefits.
- 6-month complimentary membership on Gaana.com.
- Discount of ₹500 on transactions worth over ₹2,000 on Goibibo and MakeMyTrip.
- 20% discount on Urban Clap, worth up to ₹400.
- 15% cashback, up to ₹500, on your first transaction on Myntra using this credit card.
- CASHBACK WITH EVERY TRANSACTION
- 5% cashback on Myntra and Flipkart.
- 4% cashback on preferred merchants (Cleartrip, Curefit, PVR, Swiggy, Uber, TataSky).
- 1.5% cashback on all other categories.
- All cashbacks will directly be credited into your account.
- OTHER BENEFITS
- 4 complimentary lounge visits to select airport lounges within India.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver on fuel transactions between ₹400 and ₹4000 at all bunks across the country.
- Up to 20% off at all partner restaurants.
- One can convert all transactions worth over ₹2,500 into EMIs.
FEES AND CHARGES
Joining Fee – ₹500
Annual Fee – ₹500 from second year onwards, Annual fee waived off on annual spends greater than ₹2,00,000
Add-on-card joining fee – NIL
Add-on card annual fee – NIL
Card Replacement Fee – 100
Finance Charges – 3.6% per month (52.86% per annum)
Cash withdrawal Fee – 2.5% of the cash amount (minimum ₹500)
Late Payment Fee
Nil if total payment due is up to ₹300
₹100 if total payment due is between ₹301 – ₹500
₹500 if total payment due is between ₹501 – ₹1,000
₹500 if total payment due is between ₹1,001 – ₹10,000
₹750 if total payment due is between ₹10,001 – ₹25,000
₹1000 if total payment due is between ₹25,001 – ₹50,000
₹1000 if total payment due is greater than ₹50,000
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q1. What are the transactions that are not eligible for a cashback?
- The following transactions are not eligible for a cashback:
- Purchase of gift cards on Flipkart and Myntra
- EMI transactions
- Purchases converted to EMI post facto
- Wallet loading transactions
- Purchase of gold items
- Cash advances
- Payment of outstanding balances
- Payment of card fees and other card charges
- Fuel transactions
Q2. Do I get reward points on Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card?
- No, the credit card only offers direct cashbacks. These cashbacks will automatically be credited into your account.
Q3. How long will it take for my application to be processed by the bank?
- Once you have submitted all the required documents and completed the formalities, it will take up to 21 working days for the bank to issue your card.