" Amazon Development Centre " (Freshers / Experienced) Walk-In : Transaction Risk Investigators / Seller Support Associates @ Hyderabad
Company Name : Amazon Development Centre India Private Limited
Url : http://www.amazon.in
Job Role : Transaction Risk Investigator / Seller Support Associate
Job Designation : Associate/Senior Associate (Non-Technical)
Job Category : ITES | BPO
Walk-In Location : Hyderabad, Telangana
Job Location : Hyderabad, Telangana
# Transaction Risk Investigator: 290000/- to 420000/-
# Seller Support Associate: 275000/- to 380000/-
# Additional Benefits: Transport, Night Shift Allowance, Over Time Benefits, Sodexo meal vouchers, Performance Incentives (if applicable)
Qualification - : (Mandatory)
- Transaction Risk Investigator: Minimum qualification is Graduation.
- Seller Support Associate: Minimum qualification is Graduation.
Experience : 0 to 5 Years
Key Skills : Night Shift, Communication Skills, Risk Management, Data Interpretation, Customer Service, Analytical Skills
Job Description :
# We invite Freshers and Experienced candidates with good communication skills for below roles.
# Current Roles :
- Transaction Risk Investigator
- Seller Support
Transaction Risk Investigator :
# Amazon India is seeking dedicated, hardworking, analytical candidates with a proven track record of performance and results-oriented thinking, to join the Transaction Risk Management Team in Hyderabad. Candidates will be responsible for a wide range of duties related to the investigation and elimination of online ecommerce risk. Ideal applicants will have experience in the ecommerce payments space, previous trust and safety experience, and experience succeeding in a customer-driven workplace. All candidates will be analytical and capable of succeeding in a fast-paced team environment.
# The Transaction Risk Investigator position relies on excellent judgement to plan and accomplish goals and will work under very limited supervision of the Manager. Excellent individual problem-solving and analytical skills are used to authenticate customers and complex transactions. Nearly all decisions are expected to be made independently with little to no guidance and a high degree of accuracy.
# The Transaction Risk Investigator will be required to engage in frequent written and verbal communication with department management, risk analysts, risk engineers, other company associates and third-parties to accomplish goals. They may also be required to contact customers by phone.
Productivity and quality assurance will be evaluated along with the overall contribution to the development of the department.
Seller Support Associate :
# Location: Hyd
# Language Requirements: English
# Shift Requirements: 24/7
# Summary of Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Sellers issues and questions.
Documents (mandatory) :
- Updated Resume Copy
- Passport Size Photograph
- Original Photo ID Proof (Passport/PAN-Card/Aadhar-Card/Voter-ID/Driving-License/College-ID)
Note: Candidates who have applied in the last 6 months need not apply.
Note: Candidates without meeting given eligibility criteria - Please do NOT apply.
Walk-In Date : From 29th November 2016 to 2nd December 2016 (Tuesday to Friday)
Walk-In Time : 10 AM to 3 PM only
Walk-In Venue :
Amazon Development Centre India Private Limited,
Building No: 9, 10th floor, Mind Space IT Raheja Park, Hitech City,
Hyderabad - 500081
Contact Person : HR