Are you looking for a Kuwait travel guide to help you plan your dream vacation in 2023? Look no further! Our comprehensive guide will provide you with all the information and tips you need to make your visit to Kuwait an enjoyable and memorable one. With insider knowledge and local expertise, we can help you make the most of your time in this beautiful country. Whether you’re looking for the best places to stay, things to do, or the best places to eat, our Kuwait Tour Guide will make sure you have the trip of a lifetime!
When to Visit
Table of Contents
When planning your Kuwait trip, timing is everything. The best time to visit Kuwait is between November and March. This is when temperatures are mild and the days are sunny, making it ideal for sightseeing. During this time, there are plenty of cultural events taking place in the city, such as the Kuwait International Book Fair, the Al-Khiran International Festival, and the Kuwait National Day Parade. You can also experience the fun of Shopping Festival and Spring Festivals that occur annually.
If you’re looking for a budget-friendly trip, consider visiting during summer months from June to September. Although the weather can be extremely hot during this time, you can take advantage of great discounts in hotels and airfares.
Regardless of the season you choose, it’s always best to book your flights and accommodations in advance to get the best deals.
How to Get There
If you’re planning on taking a trip to Kuwait in 2023, the best way to get there is by air. Kuwait International Airport (KWI) is located just outside of the city and is serviced by many major international airlines. Direct flights from major cities such as London, Paris, Frankfurt, Rome, Istanbul, and many more are available.
For travelers who want to plan a multi-country trip, Kuwait can also be accessed via land from Saudi Arabia, Iraq, and other surrounding countries. However, these routes are often long and tedious, so most visitors opt for flying instead.
Once you’ve arrived at the airport, you have the option of renting a car or taking a taxi to your hotel or destination. Taxis are abundant and affordable but it is important to negotiate the fare before getting into one. Alternatively, many hotels provide shuttle services to and from the airport.
No matter which method of transportation you choose, make sure to bring all your necessary documents and identification with you before you leave. This includes your passport, visa (if necessary), driver’s license (if you plan to rent a car) and any other relevant documentation.
Now that you know how to get there, it’s time to start planning the rest of your dream vacation to Kuwait in 2023!
Where to Stay
When you visit Kuwait, you have many options for accommodation. Whether you’re looking for a luxury hotel or an affordable guesthouse, you can find a great place to stay that fits your budget and style.
For luxury hotels, check out the Bait Al-Othman Hotel in Kuwait City. This five-star hotel is located in the heart of the city and features modern amenities, including a pool, spa, and on-site restaurant. If you’re looking for something more affordable, check out the Royal Inn Hotel in Shaikh. This four-star hotel offers comfortable rooms at a great price.
If you’re looking for a more traditional experience, try staying in a Bedouin tent. Bedouin tents are large, comfortable, and made from durable material that keeps you safe from the elements. The tents are usually situated in a beautiful desert location, giving you the opportunity to experience nature without sacrificing comfort.
Finally, if you’re looking for an all-inclusive experience, there are several resorts available in Kuwait. These resorts often feature luxurious spas, pools, restaurants, and other amenities. Some resorts also offer special packages that include airfare and meals.
No matter where you stay in Kuwait, you can be sure to find comfortable and affordable accommodations that fit your needs and budget. With so many great options available, you can easily find the perfect place to rest your head during your Kuwait vacation & Kuwait Tour Guide.
Tips for Travelling to Kuwait
- Be aware of the customs and etiquette when visiting Kuwait. Kuwait has very strict laws and customs that visitors must be aware of. This includes dress codes, public behavior, and religious restrictions. Knowing the rules before you go can help avoid any uncomfortable situations.
- Make sure to get all necessary visas and documentation before travelling to Kuwait. Different types of visas are available depending on your reasons for travel, so make sure to double check what is needed before you book your flights.
- Check the weather forecast before you leave. The weather in Kuwait can range from hot and sunny to rainy and windy. It’s best to know what you’re getting into ahead of time, so you can prepare with the right clothing and supplies.
- Understand the local currency and how to pay for things in Kuwait. Although many places accept international credit cards, it’s a good idea to have some local currency on hand for smaller purchases.
- Be sure to check out Kuwait’s culture and history during your stay. There are plenty of interesting sights to see, from archaeological sites to modern art galleries. Take a few days to explore the culture and history that makes Kuwait so unique.
- Keep an eye out for safety warnings and be mindful of your surroundings at all times. Kuwait is generally a safe place for travellers but it’s still important to be aware of your surroundings and be respectful of the locals.
- Don’t forget to enjoy the local food! Kuwaiti cuisine is a mix of Middle Eastern and Indian influences and there are plenty of delicious dishes to try while you’re there.