ICICI Bank is a leading private sector bank that offers house loans with interest rates as low as 6.70 percent per annum. If you’re looking to buy or build a home, the ICICI Bank has a wide choice of services to satisfy your needs. The ICICI bank home loan can be taken out for a period of up to 30 years at a competitive interest rate, which is determined by your CIBIL score.
The following are the key aspects of an ICICI Bank Home Loan:
Table of Contents
- Attractive Interest Rates: The interest rate on a home loan offered by ICICI Bank starts at 6.70 percent p.a., allowing everyone to buy the home of their dreams while paying manageable EMIs in the future.
- Multiple Loan Schemes: ICICI Bank offers a variety of house loan schemes to meet the demands of different people, including express home loans, fast home loans, land loans, NRI home loans, and so on.
- Flexible Tenure: An ICICI Bank home loan can be repaid over a period of up to 30 years. This flexibility allows you to select the loan term after taking into account all of your other monthly expenses and the Ideal Home Loan Term.
- Loan Amount: The house loan amount granted by ICICI Bank ranges from Rs. 5 crore to Rs. 10 crore, based on an individual’s needs and eligibility.
Things to Keep in Mind Before Applying for ICICI Bank Home Loan :-
- Maintain a Good CIBIL Score: The ICICI Bank Home Loan interest rate starts at 6.70 percent and changes based on your credit score. A credit score is a three-digit numerical appraisal of your repayment history, and lenders consider a credit score (CIBIL score) of 750 or higher to be good. As a result, if you want to get a low-interest house loan, you’ll need to have a credit score of 750 or higher.
- A processing fee is a fee paid by a lender to the bank in order for the loan to be processed. ICICI Bank charges a minimal processing fee that starts at 0.50 percent but varies based on the amount of your loan and other considerations. As a result, it’s critical to understand the processing charge you’ll have to pay when applying for a house loan.
- Documents for a home loan: To avoid any future delays or hassles, read all of the documents you’ll need to apply for a house loan and have them on hand.
- Tenure: Before applying for an ICICI Bank Home Loan, you must analyse all of your expenses and then choose a repayment period for the loan. Also, keep in mind that if you choose a longer term, your EMIs would be more inexpensive and manageable.
- Charges for additional services: Aside from the processing cost, ICICI Bank home loans have extra fees and charges, which you should be informed of to avoid any unpleasant surprises.
ICICI Bank Home Loan is a cost-effective solution for anyone looking to buy a plot or a house to live in with their family. The information provided above will assist you in learning all aspects of the ICICI Bank Home Loan and applying for it from the convenience of your own home or workplace.