Explore a range of great deals on hotels in Columbia, MO with Hunt Hotels! Columbia is academic heaven and a must-visit spot during the holidays!
Why you should visit Columbia
Table of Contents
Here are the top reasons:
1. It’s a great place to get away and relax. Columbia is home to a wide variety of attractions that are perfect for all ages. These include the Missouri Botanical Gardens, which has more than 2 million plants; the Missouri History Museum, which offers educational exhibits on everything from Native American life to World War II; and the Lewis & Clark National Historic Trail Interpretive Center, where you’ll learn about Lewis & Clark’s expedition to explore Oregon and the Pacific Northwest.
2. You can enjoy some of America’s most beautiful countryside when you visit Columbia. The city lies in the Ozarks region of Missouri, which includes rolling hills dotted with beautiful farms and forests. There are also plenty of parks in Columbia that offer outdoor activities like hiking or fishing—or just sitting on one of their benches overlooking an open field as birds fly overhead.
3. The people in Columbia are friendly and welcoming. So much so that locals often refer to themselves as “Mizzou” (short for Missouri Tigers). This nickname originates from Mizzou’s athletic teams being known as “The Tigers”. But locals feel like they have earned the right to call themselves by this nickname because they’re such welcoming people.
More reasons to visit Columbia, MO
Columbia is a beautiful city with so much to offer. It’s a great place to visit if you’re looking to start a new life in the Midwest, or if you’re just looking for a change of pace from the hustle and bustle of city life. Here are some reasons why you should make the trip over:
1. The arts scene is thriving! Columbia is home to many incredible artists, including painters and sculptors who are making their mark on the world today.
2. The food scene is awesome! If you love delicious food with unique flavors then you’ll love Columbia’s restaurants and bars. You can find everything from traditional Missouri dishes like fried chicken to contemporary fusion cuisine in this town.
3. Moreover, there are lots of outdoor activities for people of all ages! Columbia has so many parks and trails for hiking, biking, rollerblading—even skating! If your kids want an adventure that doesn’t involve video games or TV then they’ll love exploring the outdoors here in Columbia.
4. Furthermore, you can attend college while still having fun! One of the best things about living in Columbia is that it’s easy to get an education while still having lots of fun on campus during school breaks and weekends!
5. It’s affordable
6. Also, there are lots of cultures
7. The people are friendly and welcoming
8. There are lots of parks and green spaces that allow you to enjoy nature without having to go very far.
Tips to find the best hotels in Columbia, MO
Columbia is a fantastic place to visit. But that doesn’t mean it’s not a little confusing. The best tip would be to simply visit Hunt Hotels and book your hotels in Columbia, MO with us!
With so many hotels in Columbia, MO, it can be hard to choose one. Here are some tips on how to find the perfect hotel:
1) Look for a hotel near your ideal location. If you’re planning a trip that takes you outside of Columbia, make sure your hotel is close enough to get back home by car or public transit.
2) Look at the ratings and reviews from previous guests. Booking with good reviews will mean your stay won’t be as stressful as it would have been if you’d booked somewhere with poor ratings.
3) Check out the amenities offered by each hotel before making a decision on which one to book! Some hotels offer great amenities like free breakfast, free Wi-Fi, or even free parking—all things that can make your stay more enjoyable if they’re available at all times of day (or night).
Visit Salt Lake City, Utah!
Salt Lake City was established on July 24, 1847. Early trailblazer pioneers were trying to get away from the abuse they had encountered while living farther east. Driven by Brigham Young, these people entered a semi-arid valley. They promptly started arranging and building a broad water system network. Because of this, they were called the Mormon trailblazers. Moreover, they built a water network that could take care of the populace and encourage future development.
While people think of Salt Lake City as being a conservative place, it is quite the contrary! Despite its rep as a conservative religious town, Salt Lake City has a thriving LGBT community, and the Advocate voted it the “Gayest City in the USA” in 2012. The Utah Pride Festival is a yearly LGBTQ celebration, held in June. Begun in 1983, it has developed into a three-day celebration with participation surpassing 50,000 people.
Cheap Flights from SLC
It is necessary to plan the itineraries and the trip beforehand. After these rich entertainments and outings, you will be needing cheap flights from SLC to different areas. For the most part, you would have consumed almost all of your money after getting all kinds of entertainment from SLC. But hey! That was the plan too, wasn’t it?However, don’t let the pressure get to you! You’re safe and covered by Cheap Fly Air with respect to both comfort and moderation. Cheap flights to SLC are available but not at the expense of the comfort of explorers headed to various destinations from SLC.