The coronavirus spread from Wuhan in China has reached 150 countries so far and over 6010 people have died. Over 16,000 people have been affected. As the number of patients infected with the coronavirus is regressing. In the same way, many kinds of questions are being raised about this in the minds of people. One such question is spinning the minds of people. Does sex or what spreads the coronavirus? How Does Coronavirus Impact Your Sexual Health? Come, know what the sexual health expert/sexologist in Jaipur says about this question…
Does the person come in contact with coronavirus?
Doctors or specialists say that coronavirus is contagious and can spread while coming in contact with the infected person. The contagious disease can spread depending on 4 things.
- The first instance is your proximity with the infected person, how close you have been with the patient.
- Subsequently, if there is a drop on you while the other person is coughing or sneezing.
- Third, you are placing your hands on your face.
- Fourth, how healthy you are or how old you are, because the immune system of older people is not good, because it makes them fast prey.
Symptoms for Coronavirus:-
- After contacting the human body, the coronavirus damages their lungs. We can see the symptoms after this with fever, followed by a dry cough. Later on, the patient may face a problem in breathing.
- The average course of this infection to activate is for five days when the virus infection appears. However, scientists say that in some people, its symptoms may be seen much later.
- According to the World Health Organization (WHO), there may be up to 14 days between the time the virus reaches the body and shows symptoms. Some researchers believe that this time can also be up to 24 days.
- The coronavirus is spread more than the body of people who have low immunity and are prone to infection. However, according to research at various labs throughout the world, this virus is believed to dangerously spread without even showing any symptoms or effects.
- The symptoms of the viruses are similar to those of colds and flu, hence can lead to confusion and ultimately can do bigger harm.
How can coronavirus impact your sexual health:-
For the growing havoc of the coronavirus, there has been confusion in the minds of most people that sex or kissing will spread the virus?
According to the World Health Organization, coronavirus is not a sexually transmitted disease (STD). But having sex with an affected person can put you at risk of coronavirus.
It means that if you have sex or kiss a person suffering from coronavirus or come in contact with him, then it will spread.
According to the Health Expert, a person suffering from cold-cough doesn’t have to have corona, but it is important to take precautions. Because you do not know which person is having a corona attack in their body. Therefore, do not get any kind of confusion in your mind without a medical examination or doctor’s advice.
If you feel that coronavirus impacts your sexual health, then go to the best sexologist as soon as possible and get your checkup done.
The best sexologist in Jaipur is Dr Chirag Bhandari, who is an expert in sexual health treatment. He has his clinic, the Institute of Andrology and Sexual Health (IASH) at 391, Vasundhara Colony, Tonk Road, Jaipur – 302018. IASH is the Best Sexual Health Treatment Center in Jaipur.
If you have any problems related to sexual health, then you must contact them.
How Dangerous is the coronavirus?
While comparing the mortality statistics of coronavirus infection, the number of people killed is dramatically very low. Although we cannot completely trust these reports, even if we consider the data it is said to be believed, that the mortality rate for Covid-19 infection is only 1-2%.
According to the Health Organization, coronavirus impacts your sexual health.
Treatment is being done for thousands of people infected with it in many countries, and the death toll may increase.
A World Health Organization study based on information collected about 168,000 infected people states that –
- 6% of people became ill because of this virus. These included lung failure, septic shock, organ failure and risk of death.
- We can see severe signs of the infection like breathing problems, speeding up breathing in only14 per cent of the people. While 80% of patients only showed minor symptoms of infection, such as fever and cough.
Vulnerable people like old age people, children, and those already suffering from respiratory disease (asthma), diabetes and heart disease are more likely to get affected because of coronavirus infection.
The doctors have formulated the treatment of coronavirus with the crux to help the patient’s to have normal breathing and improve the immunity system of individuals to fight against the virus without any medication.
Coronavirus prevention advice:-
If you come in contact with an infected person, then you can be advised to stay away from others for a few days.
The Public Health department of England:” has said that those who think they are infected should avoid going to a doctor, pharmacy or hospital and seek information on the phone or online from the health workers in their area.”
Those who have travelled or have been mobile to nearby states or even to other countries are advised to quarantine or separate themselves from others for a few days.
Other countries have also taken steps like closing school colleges and cancelling public meetings in their own countries to avoid this virus.
The World Health Organization has also issued instructions on how to take care of the people infected by the virus and precautions need to be taken by the common people to prevent front he infection.
As soon as any person sees symptoms of infection, It is essential to contact their local healthcare officer or employee. Those who have come in contact with the corona virus-infected person in the past will be investigated.
The Health Service Officer will test all patients arriving at the hospital who have symptoms of flu (colds and breathlessness).
You should stay quarantined until the test results are out and keep yourself away from others.
According to the World Health Organization, the coronavirus Kovid 19, including India, Britain and the United States, has now spread to over 150 countries of the world and has resulted in over six thousand deaths.
According to the World Health Organization, 168,000 cases of infection have been confirmed worldwide.
It affects your health. Even in sexual life, it can cause problems. If you find any problem in your sexual life, then you should go to the best sexologist. IASH is the best sexual treatment clinic in Jaipur.