Know the 10 best salaries of professionals graduated from the Tourism career in Peru. Tourism is a profession whose object of study is the administration, management, and creation of tourism and hotel service companies. It is based on the ability to understand, describe and analyze the socioeconomic environment of the country’s tourist activity.
Its professionals have aptitude for the exercise of management and management of tourism companies, hotels related to leisure and free time. Having as a framework of action the principles and values, ethical, moral and humanistic with a critical and reflective sense of society.
Within the family of careers that it groups together, we find, for example, Tourism and Hospitality, and International Business and Tourism.
Graduates of careers related to the Administration of Tourist Services, Hospitality and Gastronomy receive an average salary of S/2,199 per month, in a range that goes from S/1.00 to S/3,900 per month. This, according to data from Ponte en Carrera, the portal of the Ministry of Education (Minedu).
If you are interested in this career, and you are looking for where to study it, knowing where the best paid tourism professionals graduated from will be a good point of reference.
The 10 best salaries of professionals graduated from the Tourism career in Peru
Table of Contents
Ponte en Carrera elaborates has information on the salaries of professional careers in the country. It should be noted that this ranking considers workers with dependent employment in Peru, whether in the private or public sector, whose remuneration is equal to or greater than the minimum wage.
For this, the information from the 2017 electronic payroll of the Ministry of Labor and the base of graduates reported by the Minedu is used.
- At the Catholic University of Santa María de Arequipa, with the degree in Tourism and Hospitality, its graduates receive an average salary of S/1,952.
- At the Andean University of Cusco, with the Tourism career, the average monthly income of its graduates is S/1,969.
- At the National University of Cajamarca, with the Tourism and Hospitality career, the monthly income of graduates is S / 1,971 on average
- At the Inca Garcilaso University of La Vega de Lima, in the Tourism and Hospitality career, its graduates receive a monthly income of S/2,057, on average.
- At the National University of the Peruvian Amazon, in Loreto, in the International Business and Tourism career, its graduates earn an average of S/2,239 per month.
- At the San Martín de Porres University, in Lima, with a degree in Tourism and Hospitality. The monthly income of the graduates of said career is S / 2,421.
- At the Ricardo Palma University, in Lima, with the Tourism, Hospitality and Gastronomy career, the monthly income of its graduates is S/2,476 on average.
- At the San Ignacio de Loyola University, in Lima, with the Tourism Administration degree, its graduates receive an average monthly salary of S/2,745.
- At the Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos, in Lima, with the Tourism Administration degree, the average monthly salary of its graduates is S/2,867.
- At the Peruvian University of Applied Sciences (UPC), in Lima, with the Tourism and Hospitality Administration, and Tourism and Administration careers, its graduates have an average monthly salary of S/3,473.