Are you a Bahrain or Mexican citizen looking to apply for a Turkey visa? You’re in luck! In this article, we’ll be discussing the requirements, fees, and process for obtaining a Turkey visa if you are from either of these countries. Keep reading to find out more about how you can make your travel dreams come true with a valid Turkey visa!
Turkey is a country located in Eurasia, bordered by eight countries: Bulgaria to the northwest; Greece to the west; Georgia to the northeast; Armenia, Azerbaijan and Iran to the east; and Iraq and Syria to the southeast. As of 2018, Turkey had a population of 82 million people, making it the world’s 19th-most-populous country. Turkey Visa for Bahrain Citizens
Turkey visa applications are available online through the Electronic Visa Application System (EVAS). The EVAS website is available in English, Turkish and Spanish. Bahraini and Mexican citizens can apply for a Turkey visa using EVAS.
All applicants must have a passport that is valid for at least six months from the date of entry into Turkey. Applicants must also have two blank pages in their passports for visa stickers. In addition, Bahraini and Mexican citizens must submit a copy of their travel itinerary, hotel reservations or invitation letter from a sponsor in Turkey.
The application fee for a Turkey visa is $60 for Bahraini citizens and $30 for Mexican citizens. Fees may be paid online through EVAS or at a Turkish consulate or embassy. After submitting an application, most applicants will receive their visas within three business days. Turkey Visa for Mexican Citizens
Required Documents for a Turkey Visa as a Bahrain Citizen
As a Bahrain citizen, you will need to provide the following documents when applying for a Turkey visa:
– A completed Turkey visa application form. You can download this from the website of the Turkish Embassy or Consulate in Bahrain.
– A passport-sized photo. This should be recent and should have a white background.
– Your passport, which should be valid for at least six months from the date of your intended arrival in Turkey.
– A copy of your travel itinerary, detailing your flights to and from Turkey. If you are planning to stay in Turkey for longer than 30 days, you will also need to provide proof of onward travel.
– Proof of financial means, such as bank statements or traveler’s cheques. This is to show that you have enough money to support yourself during your stay in Turkey.
– A letter of invitation from a friend or relative in Turkey, if applicable.
Required Documents for a Turkey Visa as a Mexican Citizen
If you are a Mexican citizen planning to travel to Turkey, you will need to obtain a visa before your trip. The requirements for a Turkey visa vary depending on the type of visa you are applying for, but all applicants will need to submit some basic documentation. Here is what you will need to provide when applying for a Turkey visa:
– A valid passport with at least 6 months remaining before expiration
– Two recent passport-sized photographs
– A completed visa application form
– Proof of onward travel out of Turkey (e.g. flight itinerary)
– Proof of sufficient funds for your stay in Turkey
– A letter of invitation from a Turkish host or tour company (if applicable)
Step by Step Guide for Applying for a Turkey Visa as a Bahrain Or Mexican Citizen
Determine if you need a visa to travel to Turkey. Bahrain and Mexican citizens generally require a visa to enter Turkey. However, citizens of some countries are eligible for visa-free travel or can obtain a visa on arrival. Check the requirements for your country of citizenship here.
If you need a visa, continue to Step 2. If you do not need a visa, congrats! You can skip ahead to Step 4.
Gather the required documents for your Turkey visa application. These will vary depending on your country of citizenship and the type of visa you are applying for, but may include your passport, proof of travel insurance, proof of onward travel, and/or bank statements showing evidence of financial solvency. Check the requirements for your specific case here.
Complete the online Turkey visa application form. This should be done at least one week prior to your planned date of travel, as applications can take up to 10 days to process. Be sure to double check that all information entered is accurate before submission, as any incorrect information could result in delays or even denial of your application.