The Sims FreePlay is a life simulation game for mobile devices. In the game, players create and control virtual people known as “Sims”. Sims can interact with each other and engage in activities such as going to work, going to school, and cooking. Players can also earn in-game currency by completing tasks or purchasing it with real money. This currency can be used to purchase items for the Sims or to speed up the progress of tasks.
There is no doubt that cheating can be a lot of fun. It can give you an advantage over other players and help you get ahead in the game. However, there are also some drawbacks to cheating. First, it can be unfair to other players who are trying to play the game fair and square. Second, it can also lead to some negative consequences in the game, such as losing your progress or being banned from playing. So, if you’re going to cheat, make sure you’re doing it for the right reasons and not just to get ahead at the expense of others. With that said, here are some tips on how to cheat in The Sims FreePlay.
Time is Money
Table of Contents
Getting simoleons in the The Sims Freeplay is a pain. The game would much rather you buy simoleons with real money, so tries to force you into completing a series of arbitrary and time consuming tasks. Luckily, you can manipulate what time the game thinks it is and so complete these tasks much faster, and so get money much faster. This is known as the ‘Time Trick’.
- Begin any time-intensive task in game: Building, gardening etc.
- Save and exit the game.
- Turn off mobile data and wifi on your device.
- Enter your devices settings menu.
- Change the time on your device to the time you expect the task to be completed.
- Restart the game, wait for the ‘unable to connect’ message to be displayed
- Turn data and wifi connections back on.
- Press ‘retry’
- Wait for the game to load
- Your task should be completed
- Repeat until your have all your tasks completed.
If this does not work, go into your phones settings and disbale automatic time & date updates, afterwhich this process should work.
Space is Money.
Because the game is desperate for you to spend real-world money on it, all sorts of actions cost in-game money for no obvious reason, one of these is the 5000 simoleon fee for simply moving your sims from house to house. Luckily this can be circumvented by the following trick, known as the ‘move-in trick’.
- Chose two sims that have already been relocated to your destination.
- Alter their relationship status to ‘Partner’ – dont worry, this doesnt need to be permanent.
- Go to the first Sim’s old house and sell all their rooms and remaining items, then demolish the building
- Repeat with the other sim (provided their original house is not the destination)
- Use the proceeds to add a new sim for a substantial discount.
So there you have it, two of the best the Sims Freeplay cheats. Make sure to use them for good, and not for evil.