Are you starting a new venture? Have a thriving small – to medium-sized company (SMB)? Do you want to set up an account with PayPal company account? These accounts are perfect for those looking to begin accepting payments and those seeking to increase their payment options and handle the day-to-day aspects of online sales. Even even if you already have an existing PayPal individual account, there’s advantages for opening a separate business account.
Simply gather a few pieces of information regarding yourself and your company, then follow these steps and you’ll be running with an PayPal corporate account in just a few minutes. You’ll be able to accept payment for goods and services as well as track profits and payments and gain access to tools like live customer service.
Establishing an account for your business PayPal account allows your business to accept payments for goods and services without the need to purchase a costly merchant account. Create PayPal Account in Pakistan Step by Step. The business can also accept debit and credit payment cards, online payment via check and also direct payment from customers who have private PayPal accounts. PayPal business accounts are also equipped with tools that can aid you in setting the online payment buttons as well as full-fledged electronic shopping carts. Additionally, the funds are available through a business credit MasterCard or an account transfer to your main personal or business bank account.
How to Set Up a PayPal Business Account in 8 Steps
It’s completely free to sign up for a business account , and you are able to sign up in just a few minutes. After you’ve confirmed your email address as well as your the business information and connect the bank account details and you’re all set to make your first purchase.
Here are the eight easy steps you need to follow to establish your personal PayPal company account.
- If you don’t yet own an account on PayPal the first thing to do is go to their website and register to create an account.
- You will then receive the possibility of choosing between opening an account for yourself or a business account. Check the box in the area that states business Account and then proceed to the next.
- Input your email and then continue. The next step is to create an account password. After you’ve completed that, you are able to continue clicking Continue.
- The next step is that PayPal will find out certain information regarding your business. You’ll be asked to input your name, first and last as well as your company’s name and the address of your business. If you are a sole proprietor, you will need to input the pertinent information the company asks for. It could be the social security number such as.
- If you own an eCommerce or business website that you run and want to include, add these details in the same manner and proceed to the next step.
- PayPal will want to confirm that it is you who has opened an account for business using your company information. They will require other personal information. The information you supply is used in order to confirm your identity.
- After you’ve entered your business and personal information, PayPal will send an email with a confirmation link. email.
- Once you’ve confirmed your email address as well as any other information the business account is ready for use. It is now possible accepting payments and also integrate other features or services as needed.