Google’s move to remove third-party cookies from browsers led to the question “How can I track my earnings now?” You may think that obviously as a marketer you need to know how profitable these advertising costs are. If I spend $ 25 on Google Ads and I make $ 50, is that a good return? Or would you spend $ 1,000 and earn $ 10,000 to run your marketing campaign forever?
Interestingly, Google Ads is a great platform for tracking your business’s revenue and ROAS. You can use it to see which ads are most effective for your business, which keywords work for you, how much you spend on ads, and how much traffic you get. You can also set different conversion goals for your business, e.g. For example, keep track of when someone signs up for a free trial of the service or downloads content from your website.
The truth is that tracking in Google Ads is easy, but if it’s your first time, it can be difficult and overwhelming to get through. But do not worry! Since we are as a PPC company will help you understand:
1. What is conversion tracking?
2. Why is tracking ROI and ROAS important?
3. How to set up conversion tracking
What is conversion tracking?
Table of Contents
Google Ads conversion tracking is a powerful tool that helps you understand whether your ads are making money or wasting your time. Click on your ad to visit your website and provide all the valuable information about your campaign, including the number of visitors that eventually converted into customers or leads. In this way, you can measure the king (investment rate) and Roas (return of ad cost).
You can also track conversions on multiple devices and platforms. This helps the advertiser if they optimize their research campaign to make their research campaign optimized more efficient. In this way, you can track subscription problems to your website and track the download of applications from the display display of social media or phone calls transferred by your ad I can.
Why follow your king, and your ROA is important
I won money with Google Adwords. One of the rules that every successful PPC advertiser knows is the importance of tracking ROI and ROAS. There are two main reasons for this.
First, you can use this data to optimize your campaigns for maximum effectiveness. The more you know about what works and what doesn’t, the more effective your budget will be. This allows you to amplify your proposed strategy and allocate your advertising budget appropriately. Second, you can use this data to justify the success of your campaigns to others. If you have a good dataset to show, it’s much easier to convince people that you know what you’re doing. Build your credibility. And once you have it, you can easily apply for more funding if needed without much explanation.
How do you configure it?
Implementing conversion tracking in Google Ads is important for advertisers looking to track conversion rates and improve their campaigns. Here are step-by-step instructions for setting up a conversion action for more successful campaigns.
To convert the site:
1. Sign in to your Google Ads account.
2. Go to Tools and Settings and select Transformations in the Measurements section
3. Select the website.
4- Fill in the following:
- Transfer name
- the value
5. Set the next “Transition Window” as desired.
- Click-to-convert period
- rain. Busy transition period
- Display of major activity transition period
- Include in “Send”
- interest rate.
- Contribution model
6. Click Create and Continue.
7. Set the conversion tag to redirect to your website. There are three options.
- Install the tag yourself
- Email tags
- Use Google Tag Manager
8. Add the global site tag and event snippet to your site and click Done.
When converting the app:
1. Log into your Google Ads account.
2. Go to Tools and Settings, then select Conversions in the “Measurements” section.
3. Select Application.
4. Choose how to track the conversion of your program from three options and click Continue:
- Properties of Google Analytics 4 (Firebase)
- Google Play
- in exchange. Third party application analysis
To convert a phone call:
1. Log into your Google Ads account.
2. Go to Tools and Settings and select Conversions in the “Measurement” section.
3. Select Phone.
4. Select the conversion source for the phone you want to track and click Continue.
- Calling announcements with additional phone number information or call-only announcements
- Call the site phone number
- Click on your number on your mobile site
To import / convert offline:
1. Log in to your Google Ads account.
2. Go to Tools & Settings and select Conversion in the Measures section.
3. Select Import. 4. Make your selections and click Next.
- Google Analytics (UA)
- Google Analytics 4 Properties
- Third-party application analysis
- Other data sources or CRM
To get the most out of your investment and reach your advertising goals, you need to track your revenue with Google Ads. Without tracking, it’s hard to know if you should spend more or less on Google ads. I don’t want to increase my advertising costs, but aren’t there any results?
If you’re looking for someone who’s lurking deeper into tracking and analyzing your actual income, digital advertising is for you! Focus on other business goals to reach more potential customers and let Startup development company take care of your promotional activities.