Last updated on January 23rd, 2023 at 03:40 pm
HP Support Assistant is a free utility that detects the operating system for available updates and provides troubleshooting tools to maintain the HP devices. So, it doesn’t matter whether you operate Windows 10 or Windows 11, such an application is extensively required. Even Windows 11 users need the HP Support Assistant application to be downloaded and installed accurately. It is, however, efficacious software not only in maintaining the HP devices but also, in keeping the devices in working order.
Prerequisites Of Using HP Support Assistant
Before attempting HP Support Assistant Download, you may wonder what this application does. So, the benefits you can grab after running this application are listed beneath:
- Automatically update your Windows drivers.
- Whenever any system updates are available, it will automatically update it.
- Quickly and efficiently fix your network & audio issues in Windows 11 system.
- Automatically optimize your Windows 11 operating system performance.
- Run hardware diagnostic and network diagnostic to instantly troubleshoot hardware or network-related issues.
Steps To Download & Install HP Support Assistant On Windows 11
However, HP Support Assistant is a built-in program that comes with most HP computers or laptops. But, if it is not already installed on your Windows 11 PC, don’t worry! Here’s the intuitive guide to manually downloading the HP Support Assistant program and installing it on the device. Let’s begin to follow!
- In the very beginning, browse the official HP website and access the page HP Support Assistant.
- Now, click the “HP Support Assistant Download” blue button. Let it be downloaded correctly.
- Now, go to the Download folder on your Windows 11 system.
- Locate the “HPSupportAssistant.exe” file and give double-click on it to open it.
- Now, under the “User Account Control” dialog, click “Yes.”
- Accept the License Agreement and click “Yes” if you get prompts.
- Then, complete the process of extracting the extent and then initialize the installation.
- Wait a while for HP Support Assistant to be installed on your Windows 11 PC successfully.
NOTE:- If a message ‘incompatible Windows 11 operating system’ pops up during the HP Support Assistant installation, Download and install its legacy version.
How To Use HP Support Assistant On Windows 11 PC?
After successfully downloading and installing the application of HP Support Assistant, you can frequently access it on your Windows 11 system. The proactive ways to use it are provided underneath:
- On your Windows 11 Desktop, click the icon of a blue question mark to open the HP Support Assistant application.
- Or else, go to the Windows Search field and type in “HP Support Assistant.”
- And then, launch it on your Windows 11 PC.
- After opening this app, sign in to HP Support Assistant with the correct credentials.
- Finally, use it without any interruption.
In order to install driver updates, simply, click “Updates” and check for available updates. Now, select the one you want to update and finally click “Download & Install” to get the driver up to date. Similarly, you can troubleshoot computer issues by clicking on the corresponding option.
An Advanced Guide For HP Support Assistant Windows 11
Most probably the pieces above of factual information have lent you a hand in better understanding whether HP Support Assistant is essential for Windows 11 or not. It is clearly said that running this application will automatically update your drivers and fix your network issues. If you need advanced technical assistance to learn more about it, feel free to connect with us. We are deft connoisseurs working dedicatedly at the 24/7 helpline number to provide you with one-stop support and ultimate guidance.