ICICI Bank is one of India’s leading credit card providers, with a variety of cards to fit a variety of needs. Benefits on fuel, travel, shopping, food, entertainment, and more are available with ICICI Credit Cards. Finding the best ICICI credit card for you can be difficult with so many possibilities.
Amazon Pay Credit Cards are available from ICICI Bank. A credit card is offered through an exclusive relationship with ‘Amazon Pay.’ On a monthly basis, the funds will be credited to your Amazon Pay account.
The Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card is one of India’s most popular cashback credit cards, with up to 5% cashback on Amazon and 1% flat reward on all other purchases. The card, which is co-branded with one of the largest e-commerce websites, Amazon, swiftly acquired popularity in India, owing to its ‘free for life’ feature.
Nil Joining and Annual Fee : The Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card is free for the rest of your life, which means there are no annual or membership fees. This card may be the ideal option if you don’t want to pay an annual fee for your credit card but still want to earn rewards.
Eligibility & Documentation : Cardholders with a decent credit score can get credit cards from ICICI Bank (preferably above 750). One can, however, apply for some of the cards if you are new to credit. The following are the fundamental qualifying requirements for ICICI Bank credit cards:
Table of Contents
- Age : The applicant’s age must be between 18 years to 60 years.
- Occupation : Both salaried and self-employed individuals can apply for Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card
- Documents Required : Applicants will be required to submit proof of identity, proof of address and proof of income, along with the duly filled application form for Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card.
- Serviceable Cities : To be eligible, one must be a resident of any of the cities listed officially on the website.
Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card offers :-
- CASHBACK ON ALL TRANSACTIONS.
- 5% cashback on all purchases made on Amazon (Amazon Prime Members)
- 3% cashback on all purchases made on Amazon (Amazon Non-Prime Members)
- 2% cashback on transactions (Amazon Pay Merchants)
- 1% cashback (Other Spends)
- DINING BENEFITS
The card also offers meal savings through the ICICI Bank Culinary Treats Program, in addition to cashback on a variety of categories.
- Minimum of 15% discount on your dining bill at participating restaurants
- OTHER BENEFITS
- All petrol pumps in India have a 1% reduction in fuel surcharges.
- There are no expenses. Users who buy things worth more than Rs. 3,000 on Amazon receive EMIs. There are no expenses. EMIs are only available for a period of three to six months.
- Chip and PIN technology allows for safe transactions at POS (Points of Sale) and ATMs (Automatic Teller Machines)
But, alas, every rose has its thorn. There are few drawbacks to using the Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card. Here are a few of them:-
- Aside from shopping, there are no perks for travel, entertainment, or any other category.
- Because the foreign currency mark-up cost is so expensive, it’s not suitable for worldwide use (3.5 percent )
- There are no incentives such as prizes, flight miles, or lounge access.
- Other cashback credit cards offer better incentives to non-Amazon consumers.
However, several banks offer similar incentives. So, which credit card is best?
For people who shop primarily on Amazon, the Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card is a good choice. Every purchase made by Amazon Prime Members receives a 5% reward. If you are a non-prime Amazon member, your cashback will be limited to 3%. Cardholders, on the other hand, receive a 2% reward on Amazon Pay partner merchants and a 1% cashback on all other purchases. Indeed, the card is only useful if you do the majority of your online shopping on Amazon. It offers numerous cashback and discount incentives, as well as no joining or yearly fees. Apart from shopping, there is no travel, entertainment, or any other benefit.
If one is a frequent online shopper and an Amazon devotee, this card is worth considering as it is one of the best credit cards in India. If you believe you will take use of the card’s benefits, it is well worth your money.