If you’re planning on sending a gift to someone in Pakistan, you’ll want to make sure you choose the perfect gift. There are plenty of gifts available that would be perfect for someone in Pakistan, but there are some things you should consider first before deciding what to send.
Here are the top five things to consider when sending a gift to Pakistan.
Use Third Party Companies
If you are looking to send a gift to Pakistan, it is important to use a third-party company like Sentiments Express. This is because there are many restrictions on what can be sent into the country. A third-party company will be able to help you navigate these restrictions and get your gift to your loved one safely.
Here are the top four things to consider when using a third-party company to send a gift to Pakistan.
(1) Make sure they are a registered entity in the destination country.
(2) Know what items cannot be shipped due to export bans.
(3) Be careful with liquids that contain alcohol or other substances which could be considered dangerous or illegal.
(4) Pay attention to time sensitivities and customs regulations. A shipment typically takes about two weeks from abroad to arrive in Pakistan depending on the shipping methods used.
Check Customs Clearance Times
When sending a gift to Pakistan, it’s important to check the customs clearance times so that your gift arrives on time. The last thing you want is for your gift to be held up in customs!
Here are the top five things to consider when sending a gift to Pakistan:
1. Check the customs clearance times so that your gift arrives on time.
2. Make sure your gift is properly packaged so that it doesn’t get damaged in transit.
3. Ensure there is no food or drink inside of the gift basket. 4. If possible, ship the gift with a tracking number so that you can monitor its progress while it’s being shipped abroad.
5. Always include an informative card detailing who the present is from and why they’re giving it as well as what might make an appropriate thank-you note once they receive their present (i.e., Thank you for always being there or Thank you for being such a wonderful friend).
Regardless of what you are sending, it is important to take care not to damage the contents. For example, if you are sending books, make sure they are well-padded so that the spine is not damaged in transit. If you are sending clothing, be sure to fold it neatly so that it does not wrinkle.
Avoid putting items together that can’t stand up to the climate in Pakistan. For example, don’t send socks and sweaters to Pakistan unless you’re certain they will be able to withstand the cold weather there. If you’re unsure about whether an item will hold up, consult with a local Pakistani before sending it.
Choose Inexpensive but Not Cheap Gifts
It is important to send a gift to Pakistan that is not too expensive, as this can be seen as disrespectful. However, you also don’t want to send a gift that is too cheap, as this can be seen as an insult. The best gifts are those that are inexpensive but still show that you care.