"COGNIZANT"(Freshers) Walk-In : Pooled Off-Campus : BE / BTECH / MCA / ME / MTECH / MSC : 2017 / 2018 Passout : Engineer Trainees @ Salem (Tamilnadu)
Company Name : COGNIZANT (CTS)
Url : https://www.cognizant.com/
Job Role : Engineer Trainee
Walk-In Location : Salem, Tamilnadu
Compensation : INR 3,38,005 per Annum
- Only for 2017 and 2018 Passed out Batches
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech, MCA and MSc (5 years integrated course)
- Consistent academic record of minimum of 50% in X, XII, Diploma, UG and PG (all subjects taken into consideration)
- No standing arrears in current education.
- Maximum 2 years gap in education.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Flexible to relocate to anywhere in India, work in any shift / domain
Job Description :
# Service desk associate will serve as the first point of contact for customers over the phone, e-mail or ticketing tool on technical issues. SD Analyst will provide first and second line technical support to the customers.
# The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of issues.
# The Apt candidate should have basic understanding on concepts of Networking and Computer hardware and software components.
Selection Process :
# Online Aptitude test
# Group Discussion
# Technical Interview
# Voice Assessment
# HR Discussion
Candidate Information :
# Candidates must carry the following for the recruitment process
– 2 Recent Photographs (both ears-visible in light background), Resume (max of 2 pages), all academic mark sheets and certificates (original and 1 photocopy) for verification.
- Candidates must carry 1 photocopy of their PAN Card, Aadhaar Card and passport (front and back page).
Procedure for participation in the recruitment drive :
1. No Registration fee.
2. Eligible candidates are requested to register in our website www.kiot.ac.in on or before 30.10.2018.
3. The last date for registration is on 30.10.2018.
4. The shortlisted candidates will be intimated through E-mail on 01.11.2018.
5. The candidates are instructed to bring their 2 copies of Resume, 4 copies of passport size photograph and photocopies of Mark sheets while attending the interview process.
6. The Candidates should be present at KIOT campus on 03.11.2018 at 8.30 am
Note: Candidates without meeting given Eligibility Criteria - Please do NOT apply.
Walk-In Date : On 3rd November 2018 and 4th November 2018
Reporting Time : 8.30 AM sharp
Walk-In Venue :
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Knowledge Business School Salem
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637504
Contact Person : HR
How to Apply for this Job ?
Check All Details
Note: Apply before the link is expired/removed.