"Agicent Technologies "(Freshers) Walk-In : BE / B.Tech / MCA : Software Developers / Trainees @ Noida
Company Name : Agicent Technologies
Url : https://www.agicent.com/
Job Role : Software Developer / Trainee
Job Category : IT | Software
Job Location : Noida, NCR
# For Initial 6 Months of Joining Stipend will be given of Rs 6,000/ PM-.
# After Successfully Completing 6 Months Salary will range between 12K - 18K in Hand
MCA or B.Tech (CS & IT Branch) only from 2017 or 2018 Batch. MCA 2019 Batch also
Experience : 0 Years
Desired Candidate Profile :
# You must be an MCA or B.Tech (CS & IT Branch) only from 2017 or 2018 batch. MCA 2019 Batch Also.
# You've basic programming skills, and have done atleast one web or mobile projects during academia.
# You must be good with logical reasoning, aptitude, and problem solving skills.
# Your OOPS concept must be clear and strong.
# You must be aware of various software development methodologies.
# A knowledge of multi threading, socket programming, mobile computing, is a good plus.
# Your communication should be at par with industry standard, you'd need to interact with native English speakers all the time
Job Description :
# Agicent App company welcomes 2017 & 2018 Batch MCA & B.Tech CS & IT, MCA 2019 Batch also. Candidates to apply for the position of Software Developer Fresher/ Trainee Position for our office at Noida location.
# Following is the Job Profile:
- Working on cutting edge technologies in iOS, Android and other mobile platforms, and also web as in angular, java, nodejs.
- Working on either swift, or java, or Angularjs, or node.js, or curl laravel, or objective C or a combination of either of these.
- Coding, Development and designing of front and backend of client server mobile and web apps, unit testing, debugging.
- Working on complete lifecycle of a mobile or web development project.
- Taking assignments from the Technical leads, and also from customers and reporting back with right piece of object and source code.
- Research & analysis, troubleshooting exceptions, Build & release.
- Regularly learn and produce better software apps, leverage modern SDKs and libraries for rapid app development.
- Be a part of a software team that loves creating high quality apps and websites.
Selection Process :
# Aptitude, English & Language Test (C / JAVA)
# Technical Round & HR Round
# Discussion with Director
Documents (mandatory) :
- Updated Resume Copy
- Photo ID Proof (Passport/PAN-Card/Aadhar-Card/Voter-ID/Driving-License/College-ID)
Note: Those who appeared with us in last 3 months are NOT eligible to appear.
Walk-In Date : From 12th to 16th November 2018
Walk-In Time : 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM only
Walk-In Venue :
B11, B Block, First Floor, Sector 64,
Landmark: Near Mamura Chowk or Sahara Chowk
Contact Person : Ambika Tyagi
Contact Number : +91-8920361342