Table of Contents
Ladakh, sometimes referred to as the “valley of Mountains,” is one of India’s most unique and charming regions. This large, sparsely populated area is a paradise for travelers from all over the world. When bikers use one of the routes to approach Leh, they experience great joy. One suddenly starts grinning for no apparent reason. Undoubtedly, the sound of all the Bullets rumbling through Leh’s streets during the season will create the sense that the riders are in the motorcyclists’ Mecca. And everything else in one’s life seems to fall into the background the moment they reach the summit of Khardungla. Then there is the trip to Pangong Tso, supposedly the most tranquil lake on earth.
Leh Ladakh Bike Trip is an amazing and thrilling place to experience. The famous Atal Tunnel, Jispa at 3200m, Tanglang-la, Baralacha-la, Chang-la 5360, Pangong Tso, Tsomoriri, and Leh are all covered on this thrilling once-in-a-lifetime Leh Ladakh bike journey.
Perfect Time to do Leh Ladakh Bike Trip
Bike tours to Ladakh are most enjoyable from mid-May through October. The Manali route opens after May, whilst roads from Srinagar open as of mid-May. This road trip is only available in the fall and summer.
Day 1: Delhi- Manali
Day 2: From Manali gio to Jispa
Day 3: Jispa to Sarchu going through Baralacha-la
Day 4: From Sarchu go towards Leh
Day 5: Stay and Explore Leh
Day 6: From Leh after exploring the borders of Leh go towards Sham Valley
Day 7: Leh to Nubra valley passing through the Khardung-La Pass
Day 8: From Nubra Valley move towards Pangong Lake
Day 9: Then Again from Pangong Lake to Leh
Day 10: From Leh take your final departure to Manali, and head towards your hometown saying goodbye to your group and the beautiful mountains
Top Places to Visit
Leh Ladakh trip package must include the visiting to these amazing places
~ Thiksey Monastery
~ Khardung la Pass
~ Nubra Valley
~ Shanti stupa
~ Tso Moriri
~ Panamik Village
~ Turtuk village
~ Zanskar valley
These are the places that must be included in your trip package, however leh and ladakh is full of sightseeing and exploring.
Activities to be Included in Leh Ladakh Trip Package
- Exploring Chadar trek
- Thrilling Jeep Safari
- Markha Valley trek
- Snow Leopard trek
- Beautiful Camping in Ladakh
- Camel Safari in Nubra Valley
- Quad Biking at Nubra sand dunes
- Rafting in Zanskar
Best Bike For Leh Ladakh Trip:
The best bikes that comes in Leh Ladakh trip package are:
- Royal Enfield Bullet 350/500 CC
- Royal Enfield Himalayan
- Bajaj Pulsar
- Bajaj Dominar
There are many other similar bikes which are also suitable for the trip, however the above mentioned bikes are the best suitable options that can be considered.
Things to Carry for Leh Ladakh Trip:
The items that are must to be carried for leh ladakh trip package:
- Carry easy and comfy cotton t-shirts, trousers and track pants
- Good quality Helmet for you safety
- Carry thermal inners and jackets
- Woolen socks, caps, mufflers, gloves
- Water bottles
- Backpacks, powerbank, torch, lighter
- Cold cream, sanitizer, shampoo, comb, Lip balm, Face Wash, etc
- Chocolates, dry fruits, energy bars, snacks and other munching items as per your preference
- Proper precautionary first-aid kit
- Documents and Sufficient Cash
Estimate Leh Ladakh Trip Package Cost:
The estimated budget varies on different factors such as it is different for solo riders, dual riders, rental bike riders, and own bike riders. The package also depend on the model of the bike we choose. However the estimate range for different types are
Solo Riders – It costs around rupees 40,000 to 45000
Dual Rider – It ranges between rupees 35000 to 40000
Own Bike – it lies between rupees 25,000 to 35000
- Double and triple sharing accommodations at all destinations in accordance with the schedule.
- Semi-sleeper buses are available from Delhi to Manali and from Manali to Delhi, respectively.
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) at every place.
- Bike for the duration of the tour as planned.
- Fuel for the duration of the trip.
- Helmet for the Riders
- Mechanic with backup vehicle and luggage.
- Tour Guide -Professional technician for the bikes with all necessary toolkits and replacement components (any damage, replacement of spare parts, or engine oil will be charged separately).
- Medical kit with an oxygen cylinder and all types of necessary medicines.
- Entry Permits for Rohtang Pass andalso the inner line permits to both Pangong and Nubra valley.
- Meals other than those as specifically mentioned in the package
- Any type of entry fees, camera charges
- Cost for doing an adventurous activity like camel ride, river rafting, etc
- In case of delay in the trip because of any cause such as traffic jams, health issues or any other kind of tragedies additional cost have to be paid for that
- Personal requirement have to be beared on your own
- In case of any government charges, you have to pay.
- Other miscellaneous expenditures
Leh ladak is a beautiful place to explore. The Leh Ladakh bike trip package varies from person to person and it is customisable on their preference and factors.