Last updated on September 2nd, 2022 at 05:54 am
If you’re looking for the best paint protection film in Bangalore to protect your car, don’t limit yourself to the locals. Examine your offline and online options; premium brands such as Tint and Orange provide paint protection film services in Bangalore and other parts of the world. It is preferable to make your investment through professionals like us.
PPF Safeguards Vehicles Against
Table of Contents
- stone shards,
- Sand and calcium chloride are used to remove snow.
- scuffed paint,
- dings on the door,
- surface discoloration of paint,
- surface damage caused by external impacts,
- large amounts of acid, bird droppings, and
- stains from water and oil
It covers the entirety of your vehicle. Protect all of the sensitive parts, such as the front hood, rocker panel, mirror backs, bumper, door handles, and roof.
What Exactly Is PPF?
Manufacturers use paint protection film on a limited basis on various pieces of cars at the factory, such as the rear arches of Porsches. It is most commonly used on vehicles’ high-impact areas (areas that sustain more damage than others), which include the hood, front fenders, front bumper, side-view mirrors, rocker panels, and lower portion of the doors, and rear guards behind the rear wheels. External damage from rock chips and other types of road debris from other vehicles, driving near construction sites, and even self-inflicted damage are the most common targets for these specific panels. It is caused by driving because debris is inevitably kicked up by tire rotation.
This film is typically installed by certified and trained professionals. So, if you’re thinking of doing it on your own or with the help of a local, stop right now. The incorrect application of PPF can be a costly mistake that you will have to bear for the rest of your life. Not to mention that once applied, PPF cannot be reused in the same or any other vehicle. It is recommended that you do not take chances and instead hire professionals like us to get paint protection film in Bangalore or any other city or country you are in.
The military was the first to develop and use paint protection films. This dates back to the Vietnam War when helicopter rotor blades and other sensitive parts of military transports were frequently damaged by shrapnel and debris flying in their path. The costs for these were also not insignificant. The US military asked 3M to create a low-profile, lightweight solution to protect these moving parts and reduce costs.
It was discovered that a clear bra PPF existed. When comparing now and then PPF, heaven and earth differ. Today’s paint protection films are much thinner, more flexible, and lightweight.
The PPF did not need to be flexible back then because it was primarily used to clear the helicopter’s blades, which were less complex than today’s modern car bodies.
However, when a Porsche client requested something similar to protect the appearance of their luxury vehicle, a flexible PPF was created. With time, it began to be used in sports cars, primarily to protect the front and rear of the vehicle. We have PPF with various characteristics such as hydrophobicity, healing ability, and others that protect your car from damage and enhance its appearance for a longer period of time while protecting the original factory paint job.
Paint Protection Film’s Advantages
- A strong material with various properties that help protect your vehicle’s outer appearance from rock chips and other damage, making maintenance easier.
- Because of its extraordinary properties, any minor scratch or damage to your car can be instantly repaired by using the sun’s UV rays. When exposed to a certain amount of heat, it has the ability to self-heal.
- Coating the original factory paint job prevents scratching, marring, or swirl marks from affecting the outer appearance of your vehicle.
- Tint and Orange, as a premium brand, provides high-quality PPF that can last up to ten years or more when combined with professional-grade nano-coating.
- Engineers and technology have worked to eliminate the drawbacks of PPFs over time. That is the yellowing of PPF caused by glue, flexibility, and thickness. So you don’t have to worry about your vehicle yellowing or losing its hydrophobic properties.
Tint and Orange is a premium brand that offers car paint protection films in automotive, traditional and residential applications. We are a leading car care company. Tint and Orange sources the highest quality adhesives, urethanes, and clear coats from the United States, China, and Europe to provide our customers with the highest quality paint protection film.
Our services are not restricted to a single country or city. In Bangalore and other Indian states, we are expanding our branches and offering Paint Protection Film in Bangalore. Visit us for a high-quality Paint Protection Film that lasts longer.
The longer your PPF lasts, the less money you’ll have to spend on repairs.
The paint protection film is a modern marvel that is both necessary and affordable.
It is a voluntary service, not a required one. Nobody can compel you to invest. However, given its benefits, it is a must-have. With a variety of PPFs to choose from, you can select and install the PPF that is best suited to your vehicle.