Last updated on December 20th, 2022 at 02:53 am
An Invitation to Take part in Dry January
Now is the time to study up on the merits of abstaining from alcohol for the entire month of January, or to stock up on your preferred brand of soft drinks before the dry January sales begin.
One in five British drinkers will go sober for the entire month of January in 2021, as Dry January gains popularity year after year. This means that after the typically boozy holiday season, there is to be no alcohol consumption from January 1st through January 31st.
Millions of people from all over the world participate in this sobriety challenge, which begins on January 1 (give or take a few hours after ringing in the new year).
Read on for 2023 benefits and tips to motivate you to participate in Dry January, whether you’re a (non-alcoholic) drinks company preparing for the Dry January rush or an individual considering a personal Dry January detox after the boozy holiday season.
Just why should you join Dry January 2023?
Health shots for energy, kombucha to aid digestion, and fresh fruit juices to round out a balanced diet are just a few of the healthy beverages that can be introduced at the start of the new year. If one of your resolutions for the new year is to improve one’s health and fitness, quitting alcohol for four weeks is a great place to start.
- Positively affects one’s mental health
- We should all sleep better
- elevated vitality
- Improved resistance to illness
- Put away some cash
Suggestions for Making it Through a Dry January
It may sound simple, but abstaining from alcohol for a full month can be more challenging than you think. How do you mentally prepare yourself to commit to the detox?
- Prepare for dry january by clearing out your liquor cabinets. Where there is no visual reminder, there is no mental record.
- Prepare in advance by stocking up on delicious non-alcoholic beverages in your fridge and cabinets. Non-alcoholic alternatives to beer, gin, and other alcoholic beverages are widely available, as are detox drinks like kombucha that can help strengthen your immune system. Look into your options and pick your favorites.
- Find a friend to do these things with, as doing so increases motivation and pressure to succeed.
- Marking off the days will help you see the finish line, which will give you motivation. The act of simply calculating how much money you are putting away can be inspiring.
- The challenge should add value to your life and improve your mood, so it’s important to celebrate your success and reflect on it often.
Alternatives to alcohol
This is a great opportunity for businesses selling non-alcoholic beverages to increase sales and wow customers with creative bottle designs. If you’re having trouble drawing in customers, perhaps introducing a new flavor or using a more eye-catching design or material for your packaging will help.
We recommend the following easy yet effective ways to give your bottles a new look:
- If you’re looking to give your design a metallic feel, switching to silver PP could be the answer. When compared to foiling, this is a more cost-effective way to improve the appearance of your drinks.
- Try a different varnish, as varnishes and laminates not only serve to preserve the label and its design but also to give it a fresh new look. You can get a shiny, shiny finish or a flat, matte label depending on whether you use a gloss or matte varnish. Laminates can be found in a wide variety of textures and finishes, from the rough sandpaper feel of textured laminates to the velvety smoothness of soft touch laminates. Make sure you’re happy with our finishes by requesting a sample pack from us.
- Switch up the label colors, especially if they’re all the same, so that customers can tell the different drinks apart on the shelf. This will also add some much-needed vibrancy to the designs.
So, take advantage of the holiday season’s approach, have a drink or two, and make plans (personal or professional) for a dry January. Can you handle the pressure?