Sasktel is a very famous email service that has helped many people in managing their business conversations and other things, however, there are still some issues that the users of Sasktel can face while they use this brilliant email service on iPhone. In this guide, we are going to tell you some simple solutions and methods that will help you if you are facing Sasktel webmail problems on your iPhone.
What is the issue of ‘SaskTel email not working’?
Table of Contents
SaskTel is a crowd-owned telecommunications company that provides different services like email, landline telephone, mobile network and security services. And even though the email service is a very brilliant one, there are still some issues that the email service has been facing when they use the email on their iPhones. There could be many reasons why the email service may not be working on your iPhone but the main thing to focus on are the solutions that you can use when you are unable to use the email on your device.
So, read all the solutions that we are going to give you here and then use them according to your issue and resume the proper functioning of your email service.
How can you fix the SaskTel email issue on iPhone?
All the solutions that we have given here will work if you are facing Sasktel Email issues on your mobile phone. Adhere to the instructions that we have given here.
Solution 1: Turn Off SSL
If you turn off the SSL that is under the Outgoing mail server then there are high chances that the issue will be resolved. Follow the steps to do the same and then fix your problem.
- Go to the settings on your iPhone and further move to the ‘Passwords & Accounts’ section.
- There, you have to choose the ‘Sasktel.net’ account and then log into your account.
- Go to the Outgoing Mail Server option and then turn the toggle on of the Primary Server.
- You also have to turn off the SSL and see if the issue is fixed or not.
Solution 2: Leave SSL on and change other settings
There is also another way with which you can try to change the other settings of the SaskTel email account and leave SSL. Follow the instructions that we are giving here to do the same and then change the sasktel email settings.
- Open the Settings application on your mobile phone and then go to the Accounts tab that is present in Mail.
- After that, tap the sasktel email account and sign into your account.
- Now, change the settings under the incoming and Outgoing mail server and confirm these settings.
- Do not turn the SSL off as you are making changes in the other settings.
- Now, you need to save these changes and then go to the Advances settings option that is present in the Settings application.
- There also, you have to make the same changes and save them for the issue to be resolved.
Solution 3: Clear the cache data of the application
If Sasktel email not working then, sometimes the problem can also arise because of the device and not the email service. If you are using the email service on a web browser then, it is highly possible that the cache data or too many cookies of the browser are preventing the proper functioning of the application. Clear the cache data and cookies from the settings of the application to resume the efficiency of your Sasktel email account.
Solution 4: Check the Internet connection
Many people often forget to check the internet connection when they face problems with any email service. It is very important to make sure that your internet connection is strong and stable, so that you can use your email account without any issues.
We hope that you have understood all the methods that we have explained here and that these can be helpful for you.