The latest report titled syngas production cost report by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Syngas.
|Syngas Production from Coal
Syngas Production from Fuel Oil
Syngas Production from Methane
Syngas Production from Wood
Syngas Production from Natural Gas
Syngas Production from Vacuum Residue
|Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)
|Pricing and purchase options
|Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
|360-degree analyst support after report delivery
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Syngas production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Syngas Production Process:
- Syngas Production from Coal : The study offers a detailed cost analysis of Syngas production via coal gasification. Oxygen and steam are directly reacted with coal or other feed material in Gasifiers that are high temperature/pressure vessels resulting in a string of chemical reactions that transform the feed to syngas mineral residues.
2. Syngas Production from Fuel Oil : This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Syngas production through Fuel Oil. The process is carried out by using heavy fuel using a partial oxidation process. The process is performed on a large scale without using catalysts to produce syngas with an H2/CO ratio of about 2. Heavy oil feedstock ranging from residual oil to asphalt and coal are partly burnt with oxygen in a non-catalytic partial oxidation reactor resulting in a raw gas, which is further refined for use.
3. Syngas Production from Methane : This report covers a detailed cost analysis of Syngas production using Methane. The process is carried out by using a typical auto-thermal reforming process. ATR (a hybrid) is combined with methane steam reforming and oxidation in a single operation. The heat required for reforming gets generated inside the reactor by oxidation of the feed gas, which is ideal for large-scale production of syngas for gas-to-liquids.
4. Syngas Production from Natural Gas : This report presents the economics of Syngas production from Natural Gas. The steam reforming process is used for Syngas formation, which demands high temperatures as it is strongly endothermic. The steam reforming of natural gas takes place using tabular reactors that are externally heated. Nickel is employed as a catalyst in the process, acting as a resistor against the harsh conditions of the process. Along with the proportions of H2/CO, it produces syngas.
5. Syngas Production from Vacuum Residue : This report presents the economics of Syngas production via Vacuum Residue. It uses a standard non-catalytic partial oxidation process. During the procedure, a vacuum distillation unit’s bottom product, called vacuum residue, is employed as feedstock. The feedstock is partly combusted with oxygen in a non-catalytic partial oxidation reactor producing syngas.
6. Syngas Production from Wood : This study presents the costs associated with Syngas production from wood. The process employs wood chips via a typical gasification process in a gasifier. Oxygen and steam are directly reacted with wood in a high temperature/pressure vessel, provoking a series of chemical reactions that convert the feed to syngas.
Syngas, or synthesis gas, is a hydrogen and carbon monoxide mix, sometimes containing amounts of carbon dioxide and methane. Its main application is in the production of ammonia or methanol. The gas is highly flammable and can be used as fuel. Usually, it is derived from the feedstock.
The Syngas market is driven by the increasing demand for gas in end-user applications such as electricity and chemical. The rise in environmental awareness, along with regulations by the government for renewable fuel use, is furthering the market demand. In addition, the high demand for hydrogen in fertilizers propels the industry’s expansion. Also, the rapidly developing underground coal gasification technology will likely create new market opportunities.
Key Questions Answered in the Syngas Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Syngas market?
- What are the various processes used for Syngas production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Syngas?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Syngas?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Syngas?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Syngas?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Syngas production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Syngas production?
- What is the time frame for Syngas plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Syngas?
Browse More Reports:
- Gold Production Cost – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/gold
- Natural Gas Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/natural-gas
- Nitrogen Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/nitrogen
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Amanda Williams
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA