Cricket Mega Mart has been focused to draw the attention of people towards the new rules which are aimed at improving the safety of bats, with minimum thicknesses specified for certain parts of the bat.
This would also help to ensure fair play during matches between rival teams or players. Excited to know about the latest releases. Begin with the rules!
What are the new bat regulations?
Table of Contents
The International Cricket Council (ICC) has established rules for English willow cricket bats. The following are the rules for the cricket bat: –
- The willow should be a straight, unknotted piece of wood, not less than 2mm in diameter and no more than 3mm in thickness.
- The bat should not be more than 38 inches long and no more than 4 inches wide at any point along its length.
- The edges of the bat must be rounded and smooth to avoid it being caught by the wicketkeeper’s hands or gloves when it is thrown back to him by the bowler after the delivery of a ball.
- The weight of the bat must lie between 1.2 kg to 1.4 kg.
- Empires will now be given the measuring gauge pieces of equipment to check the standards set for the bat and whether they are perfect or not.
- Manufacturers can add materials like rubber, etc. to reduce the amount of vibration which is caused while hitting a fastball.
- Cricketers can use products like varnish, etc. to keep their bats safe from moisture. Further, this will not be going to affect the performance of the bat.
The Importance of a Good Quality Cricket Bat
The Cricket Mega Mart discusses the importance of using Good Quality Cricket Bat which helps cricket players and enthusiasts to understand the-
- Different types of bats available
- Materials they are made of, and
- How to store them
The craftsmanship is much better with a good quality bat, which provides an overall better cricket experience.
- Good quality bats are more efficient at striking the ball. It can last for a long period of time and sometimes even a lifetime
- It is also about the quality of the materials that have been used to make it.
- The type of wood that has been used to make a cricket bat will determine its performance and durability.
- The length should be between 38 inches and 42 inches while the width should be between 2-2 1/2 inches.
How to Decide Which Bat is Suitable for the Players?
There are many variables that people need to consider when deciding which bat is best for them. These include the-
- Type of game
- Player’s skill level, and
- What kind of season it is?
So how do the cricketers decide which bat is best for them? It all comes down to their preference.
Look at the Factors
Cricket Mega Mart provides complete youth cricket kits for the players which are designed according to the latest standards.
Consider the factors stated below while choosing your Dream bat!
Weight of Bat
It is an important factor to consider while purchasing a bat.
The weight of the Bat must be enough heavy to handle properly. Cricketers use lightweight bats for a faster swing toward hitting the ball.
The heavy bats are somehow more durable and can have a greater effect on the ball. But players sometimes lost their control over this bat due to its weight.
So, it would be better to use a light bat.
Size Like The Cricketer
Many Players think the large-size bat is better. But this is not true.
The English willow cricket bat come in varying sizes depending upon the height of the person who is buying it. Cricketers use a bat that matches their height which results in a positive point for them.
Better Grip Handle
Usually, the players look for a bat whose handle provides a comfortable grip. It will help you to handle the bat accordingly.
Hence, this will result in improving your performance level and learning about the new techniques.
Depends on the type of Ball players hit
Players often play with different ball varieties among which some are light and some are heavy.
Cricketers use light bats for hitting lightweight balls like tennis, whereas heavy bats for heavy balls like leather, foam, rubber, etc.
This is done in order to exert back the same force on the ball so that it can go far enough.
About Cricket Mega Mart
This Mega Mart provides the best cricket youth cricket kit for the players to experience a unique level of game performance.
Select from the Youth Cricket Kit!
The Latest quality bats for which cricketers look for are shortlisted below: –
English Willow Cricket Bat
- ADIDAS INCRUZA 2.0 / 3.0
- PLAYSTORE Player Edition
- PLAYSTORE T20
- PLAYSTORE Xtreme Plus
- SG Triple Crown
- PLAYSTORE BLAST
- ADIDAS XT BLACK 1.0
- ADIDAS XT WHITE 2.0
Kashmir Willow Bats
- ADIDAS XT BLACK 1.0
- ADIDAS XT INCRUZA 1.0/ 2.0
- GM HAZE 202
- MRF TYPHOON
- PLAY Kashmir Willow Bat
- PLAIN Kashmir Willow Bat