Last updated on November 26th, 2022 at 01:30 pm
In order for the life of the family to be healthy and comfortable, it is necessary to put things in order in the house. But what to do if there is no time to carry out general cleaning every seven days? Cleaning aid Copenhagen will reveal to you the secrets that we use ourselves.
Cleaning will take significantly less time if you do time management and correctly zone the space. This approach will allow you to put things in order in just two hours. The rooms will be incredibly clean. At the same time, you can free yourself a day to have a good rest.
Plan and prepare before you start cleaning the apartment.
In order to clean the apartment qualitatively, it is necessary to plan the process in advance. You also need to decide how much time you will devote to a particular area. Before putting things in order in the house, you need to draw up the order of your actions, as well as prepare the necessary equipment.
1. It is worth planning all the cleaning in time. It takes an average of 30 minutes for one living room, 25 minutes for the hallway, 15 minutes for the bathroom and kitchen. Do not be distracted by social networks, calls and TV shows. If you quickly put things in order, you will have plenty of time.
2. Setting a timer is an excellent idea. You can determine how long it takes to clean one area by doing this. You shouldn’t be irritated if you didn’t finish in the predetermined number of minutes. It’s crucial that you complete what you’ve started.
3. Always keep a trash bag close at hand. Thus, you will save yourself from the need to constantly go to the bucket.
4. The kitchen and bathroom are best saved till later. Starting with living rooms is necessary. The problem is that you will need to wash rags and pour and drain water multiple times. If you clean the bathroom before other rooms, the plumbing will get dirty once more.
5. It is worth taking water in a basin. It will be possible to rinse rags in it so as not to constantly go to the bathroom. You need to change the water regularly.
6. be sure to wear gloves. In this case, your skin will not be damaged by household chemicals.
7. It is good to use microfiber or faux suede-coated rags for cleaning. Never use a gauze, old towels, or extra clothing. They leave fibers on the surface, which is the problem.
8. Detergent must be poured onto contaminated surfaces in advance. This will allow him to act. You don’t have to spend time scrubbing the dirt.
9. It is important to start at the top and work your way down while cleaning. Dust from the mezzanines and top shelves will fall to the floor and lower shelves. After that, you will gently take it away.
10. be sure to open the windows. It is necessary to ventilate the room well when cleaning.