Hair extensions are used to make temporary or permanent changes to your appearance, such as adding length or thickness in certain areas of your head. They are usually installed one at a time so that they blend seamlessly into one another. You can alter your appearance within seconds by using the extensions.
The hair extension business is growing tremendously. Since a large number of business entrepreneurs are stepping into this industry, the competition is rising. With the countless brands offering these extensions, you need to do something extraordinary to stay ahead of the competition.
So, how can you win the race? Well, you need to be innovative with the packaging design of the hair extensions. The more appealing the boxes will look, the more customers your brand will gain.
Hair extension boxes are great for packaging and storing your hair extensions. But, if you are not using the right type of packaging, then it can affect your sales.
In this blog, you will learn a few valuable tips that can add value to your extension boxes. This way, your customers will keep coming back to you!
What Is a Hair Extension Box?
A hair extension box is used to package hair extensions. They’re made of cardboard or plastic, and come in different sizes depending on the type of hair extension you’re packaging.
Why do you Need Hair Extension Packaging?
Hair extension packaging boxes are designed to protect hair extensions from damage, dirt and dust. Hair extensions are susceptible to moisture, insects, bacteria and heat or cold exposure. With hair extension packaging, the extensions can be secured for a longer period.
The box can be used in conjunction with other products such as an adhesive remover spray that helps to remove any residue left behind from applying extensions before putting them in their final resting place.
How to Streamline the Hair Extension Packaging?
There are a number of ways to improve hair extension packaging, while enhancing the appearance of your hair extensions. Let’s discuss them!
- Make Your Hair Extension Packaging Attractive
- Use bright colors: When choosing an appealing color for the front of your box, choose one with enough contrast. So that it doesn’t blend in with all the other boxes on display. It allows you to not only highlight your products on the shelves but brighten up the mood of your visitors too.
- Use a logo: Printing a professional logo on the extension boxes is something you can’t deny. It helps leave a positive impression on the minds of your potential buyers.
- Be Creative with Design
Your hair extension boxes should be a reflection of your brand. The quality of the box should reflect the quality of your extensions. So, you need to make sure that everything is aesthetically pleasing and meaningful for customers.
The design of these boxes should not just be well-made, it also needs to look good on a shelf or countertop.
- Better Containment
Extension packaging enables you to keep your hair extensions clean and protected. It is especially important if you sell long, curly or wavy hair. The strands of such hair tangles easily with other materials. Luxury hair extension boxes are a great way to keep these types of extensions organized and neat.
- Secure the Extensions in Cardboard Packaging
There are many benefits that you can get with the use of custom cardboard boxes for extensions:
- They are more effective than regular boxes, and they also last longer.
- They are much easier to handle because they weigh less and are less bulkiness.
- These types of packaging help you save money on production costs since there isn’t any need for additional materials when using them as packaging materials.
- They’re more convenient because they fit the hair extensions perfectly while preventing them from moving around in the boxes.
- The exceptional durability offered by these boxes enables your products to withstand heat, pressure or any other damaging factors during transportation.
- Exquisite Color Schemes
When it comes to creating the perfect color scheme for your hair extension boxes, you want to make sure that your designs are both beautiful and inviting. You can use these tips to choose the right colors for your product:
- Use bright colors like red or orange to draw attention. These will help people notice what you’re offering.
- If you’re going with a neutral palette, keep things simple by using white backgrounds behind the text and images on the boxes.
- Die-Cut Windowpanes Contribute to Innovation
Die-cut windowpanes contribute towards innovation within the hair extension packaging industry because they provide an innovative solution for showcasing products. They allow you to do so in a way that is eye-catching for your visitors.
The unique windowpanes when applied on the custom hair extension boxes make your products more visible to the customers. Also, it makes the product selection process easier for the customers.
- Personalization with Brand Name and Logo
Branding your product is important. It can help you to distinguish it from competitors and make customers feel like they’re getting premium experience.
Logo design is also a significant part of branding, as it helps with the overall impression that your company wants to give off, such as trustworthiness or reliability.
Along with logo, logo placement also plays a vital role when it comes to branding. Having a logo in the right place can on hair extension boxes wholesale help strengthen your brand identity and attract more customers by making them think about what makes you different from other companies in the marketplace.
- Boost your sales
If you are planning to start a hair extension business, these tips can help you boost your sales:
- Start with a website: This is the first step in marketing your products and services. So, it’s important that you have one ready before starting the business or even after starting it if necessary. A good website will give potential customers an idea of what they can expect from you. It will help them decide whether or not they want to go through placing an order with you or not.
- Create a business plan: You need to develop a business plan so that everything goes smoothly and flows. By adopting this proactive approach, you allow your business to run in a streamline. Also, you will already know what further steps you need to take for your business to grow.
Wrapping Up the Discussion!
We hope that this blog post has given you an insight into the importance of carefully choosing the right hair extension packaging for the hair extensions. By following the tips mentioned above, you could not only enhance the appearance of the custom boxes but also boost your brand’s image.