Last updated on November 17th, 2022 at 12:59 am
The promotion of products and services through digital technologies like mobiles, desktop computers, and other digital media, to connect to potential customers is called digital marketing. The goal of digital marketing is to target, connect with and create relationships with customers online through a variety of channels to persuade them to make a purchase and more purchases in the future. Now, more people rely on online sources, as a study shows that 45% of consumers purchase online and then pick up in-store. Let’s analyze what digital marketing agencies do.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Table of Contents
A digital marketing company specializing in SEO helps its client’s website to generate traffic and to rank high in search engine results. The higher your client’s website rank, the more possibilities to purchase products or services. 49% of businesses say that organic search provides them with the best marketing ROI.
Search engine optimization has specialists to perform the following:
- Keyword Research
- Website audits
- Create Backlinks
- Internal link building
- Content writing
- Metadata assessment
To know more about our SEO services go to SEO Toronto.
Social Media Marketing
Social media sites like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter could not be constantly updated by business owners since they lack time. Digital marketing agencies acting on their behalf update their accounts. It has become a popular way of getting attention as it involves active user participation. According to research, in 2022, on watching a brand’s videos, 64% of consumers made a purchase after. Depending on your goals and audience, marketing agencies use a platform for your business to grow. Over 91% of consumers use social media sites from a mobile device. This implies you should make sure that social media is a part of your Mobile marketing plan. For an effective social media marketing strategy follow these best practices:
- Choose the right platform.
- Set specific, measurable, and relevant goals
- Always be present and responsive
- Ask your audience for the feedback
- Handle negative feedback with grace and address the issue.
- Schedule your content creation
- Prioritize quality over quantity
To engage with your target audience on their mobile devices such as tablets or smartphones, marketing agencies use a strategy called mobile marketing. Mobile marketing can be done through MMS, SMS, social media notifications, and mobile advertisements like Youtube ads, Instagram ads, etc.
Research shows, More than 70% of mobile users searching for a product, end in a purchase. This implies you should improvise your strategies to get more traffic.
- Optimize your website mobile-friendly.
- Use location-based marketing techniques.
- Write mobile-friendly content. Also, write concise but attractive content, which can be read quickly.
- Speed up your website. Page speed is a high-ranking factor and slow page speed will drive away your users.
- Try to incorporate videos into your content.
- Optimize Opt-in and Opt-out forms for mobiles.
- Last but not the least, optimize your website for voice search. Most of the time mobile users search their query through voice search instead of typing.
Businesses claim that email marketing channels generate the highest return on investment. The concept of email marketing is easy: businesses send a promotional message to people and hope that people click on it. For every $1 spent, email marketing earns $36 in return. The number of users of email is also higher than any other social media network.
Make sure to set your strategy as beneficial, you get the benefit when your email is opened.
- Avoid spam filters
- Send emails from a high-quality IP address that is not used by spam email users.
- Send your email through verified domains.
- Update your list regularly.
- Remove inactive subscribers.
- Write an email in a friendly way, and people open that email that appeals to them.
- Write perplexing content. Your open rates increase when you write high-value content.
- Optimize your email for mobiles. 67% of mobile email account users open emails.
The other way of generating traffic to your website is paid advertisement or pay-per-click marketing. Businesses put paid ads on search engines preferably Google and for every click on the ad, businesses have to pay. Pay-per-click is fundamentally based on keywords. In search engines, ads only appear when a person searches for a keyword relevant to products or services being advertised. Therefore invest in relevant keywords to get a higher number of clicks and resultantly higher profit.
You may generate revenue for your company at a highly efficient cost if your conversion rates are strong and your cost-per-click is low.
Digital marketing agencies play a key role in the ranking of your website which ultimately results in higher profits. They help you expand your business, bring you more customers, and let you focus on your goals. A digital marketing agency has access to the resources which you don’t have. You can rest knowing that your website is handled by professionals. Our Digital Marketing Agency Edmonton follows the newest trends, technologies, and social media marketing campaigns to help your business stand out.