One way to grow your customer base is through a referral program. Your customers play a major role in promoting your products by referring their friends and loved ones. To simplify their work, you should create a fillable PDF which they can share through social media and other interactive sites.
An online PDF editor can help you to create a customizable portable file from its templates before sharing it with your customers. Emails and landing pages are some of the commonly used documents in a referral program.
Here are some tips on using portable documents in your referral program.
How a PDF can Help You in your Referral Process
Table of Contents
A referral program is a marketing approach that rewards clients for recommending other potential customers to your company. You will be rewarding your consumers for doing something they’d do anyway—informing their friends about the fantastic product or service they received. In addition, you are rewarding them for their efforts, such as a discount on their next purchase or some other compensation from the company.
You only need an online PDF editor to create a referral file, and you’re good to go. However, to achieve the best results, use the right recommendation software, such as Lumin PDF or any other best PDF editor online to create your application.
As part of your recommendation process, you can utilize the downloaded document to compile all of the details of your referral program into one document that anybody can view via your website or social networking sites.
Customers who want to refer a friend or relative can do so quickly if they have all the necessary information.
Creating Your Referral PDF
Using a suitable online PDF editor, you can convert your already written program to a PDF or create it on the editor.
In your referral PDF, form templates to help your current customers market your product and list the sources of referrals like social media sites. Your referral PDF should be brief, easy to understand and catchy to entice new leads and convert them to prospects.
Welcome Referrals With an Onboarding Guide
As you build your referral program, one of the most important things you can do is create an onboarding guide for your new customers. It will help them get started with your product or service and ensure they know how to use it properly.
What is an Onboarding Guide?
An onboarding guide is a document that shows new referrals how to use your product or service. For example, you might include tips on how to get the most out of it or instructions for getting started. It’s all about making sure that the new user feels comfortable and confident with their decision after they’ve made it. It is crucial if you have multiple products or services—you want your referral program participants to feel like they can use whichever one they want.
Before you change PDF online, you must first decide what you want to include in your onboarding guide. While tools can assist you to edit PDF files, you must have the content on hand. If you’re looking for ideas, you can browse other websites or use Etsy and Pinterest.
In this article, we have compiled some useful tips on how to create your onboarding guide:
- First, start with a catchy title that’s relevant to your business. For example, if you’re a pizza delivery service, “Get 1 free pizza for each referral” might be a good starting point.
- Make a fillable PDF using editor software for your customers to post on their social media sites and websites.
- Edit PDF form so that your onboarding guide has large font sizes that are easy to read on any device.
- Use precise language and short sentences as you edit PDF text to explain things in simple terms so that anyone can understand them easily.
- As you edit online, be keen to include instructions on how individuals can recommend friends and family members via social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, text messaging, and email.
- When you edit PDF, include links in your onboarding guidelines so that new users can quickly and easily find answers to frequent questions without having to do it on their own time. For example, offer them a video tutorial on creating an account, purchasing your product or service, or a flyer outlining pricing options.
What You Should Include in an Onboarding Guide
You can edit scanned PDFs to develop an onboarding guide that will assist your clients in transitioning from working with you to operating independently. It’s a tool to ensure that your customers have a positive experience and always have access to the information they need, even if you’re not around.
You can use text edit online to add the following to your onboarding document:
- How to contact support if they have questions or concerns.
- How to access all relevant files and documents for the project.
- Information about the services that you offer alongside an overview of what they include (e.g., “We offer X service, which includes Y and Z”)
- They can watch a list of tutorials to get the most out of your product or service.
- Links to supplementary resources, such as templates or guides, may be helpful.
- Post contracts, invoices, and other documentation for your services and products.
- A list of Frequently Asked Questions
Creating Your Onboarding Guide
Portable file editors have templates and features to help you make PDF editable online to guide your new customers in marketing your product. Ideal software for crafting a guide for your customers should have the PDF modify online feature to help them market different products using the same template.
The edit PDF google drive feature in google docs, for example, will help you draft a fillable form for your customers.
Other editors, such as Luminpdf, have the conversion feature that helps in making a PDF fillable.
Creating a fillable PDF free online is economical for your business and convenient for your customers since it won’t take much time to share with their friends.
Although word of mouth is an effective strategy to get your company’s name out there and raise brand awareness, converting customer service encounters into purchases can be challenging. Offering clients incentives for any referrals made, on the other hand, may assist build interest in your products or services. Furthermore, this customer service interaction increases the likelihood of returning clients.