What is the IPPB Executive?
Table of Contents
The India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) Executive Exam is an aggressive examination carried out by the IPPB to recruit candidates for the post of executive. The IPPB is a government-owned financial organization that offers banking offerings to the unbanked and underbanked populace of India. The IPPB executives play an imperative role in attaining the IPPB’s mission of financial inclusion.
Eligibility criteria for the IPPB Executive
To be eligible for the IPPB Executive Exam, candidates need to meet the following criteria:
• Nationality: Indian citizen or emigrant citizen from Nepal, Bhutan, or Tibet who entered India earlier than January 1, 1962.
• Age: Between 21 and 35 years of age as of the closing date of the application.
• Educational qualification: a graduate diploma from an identified university.
Exam pattern of the IPPB Executive
The IPPB Executive exam is a computer-based test (CBT) conducted in two stages:
• Stage 1: Online test
• Stage 2: Interview
The online test consists of 200 objective-type questions from the following sections:
• Reasoning Ability: 50 questions
• Quantitative Aptitude: 50 questions
• English: 40 questions
• General Awareness: 40 Questions
• Computer Knowledge: 20 Questions
The online test is conducted for 2 hours, and there is a negative mark of 1/4 mark for each wrong answer.
Important dates for the IPPB Executive
The following are the important dates for the IPPB Executive Exam 2023:
• Online registration: 26 July 2023 to 16 August 2023
• Online test: October 1, 2023
• Interview: To be announced
How to prepare for the IPPB Executive?
Here are some hints on how to prepare for the IPPB Executive Exam:
Understand the syllabus and examination pattern:
The first step is to apprehend the syllabus and examination sample of the exam. This will help you focus your coaching on the appropriate topics.
Create a learn-about plan:
Once you understand the syllabus and examination pattern, create a learn-about graph that works for you. Make sure to schedule adequate time to learn about all of the topics.
Use good-quality resources:
There are many assets accessible to assist you in putting together the IPPB Executive Exam. Choose sources that are complete and up-to-date.
Solve exercise questions:
One of the quality methods to put together for the exam is to resolve exercise questions. This will assist you in getting acquainted with the sorts of questions that are requested in the examination and enhance your velocity and accuracy.
It is vital to often revise what you have studied. This will help you keep the statistics in your memory.
In addition to the above tips, here are some general tips for preparing for the IPPB Executive Exam:
Preparing for an examination can be challenging; however, it is vital to continue to be motivated. Set sensible desires for yourself and reward yourself for your tough work.
It is vital to take breaks while studying. This will help you continue to be centered and forestall burnout.
Get sufficient sleep:
Getting ample sleep is necessary for your overall fitness and well-being. It will additionally help you continue to be centered and operate properly on examination day.
Concerning the IPPB executive exam syllabus
The syllabus for the IPPB Executive Exam is divided into five sections:
• Verbal Reasoning: Logical reasoning, analogy, classification, comprehension, etc.
• Non-Verbal Reasoning: Series, Coding-Decoding, Puzzles, etc.
• Number system
• Reading comprehension
• Error detection
• Sentence completion
• Current affairs
• Indian politics and economy
• History and Culture
• Geography and science
• Banking and Finance
• Basic computer concepts
• Operating systems
• Software applications
• Internet and networking
Which books to prefer for the IPPB Executive Exam?
Here are some books that you can prefer for the IPPB Executive exam:
• A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal
• Analytical Reasoning by M.K. Pandey
• Logical and Analytical Reasoning by Arihant Publications
• Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by R.S. Aggarwal
• Quantitative Aptitude by Arun Sharma
• Mathematics for Competitive Examinations by A.S. Kiran
• Objective English for Competitive Examinations by R.S. Aggarwal
• Wren & Martin’s High School English Grammar and Composition
• Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
• Manorama Year Book
• Lucent’s General Knowledge
• Pearson’s Concise General Knowledge Manual
• Fundamentals of Computer Science by V. Rajaraman
• Computer Fundamentals by Anita Goel
• Computer Basics by P.K. Sinha
Common mistakes to avoid in the IPPB Executive
Here are some common mistakes to avoid in the IPPB Executive Exam:
Not understanding the syllabus and examination pattern:
This is one of the most frequent mistake that candidates make. It is vital to recognize the syllabus and sample of the examination so that you can center your practice on the proper topics.
Relying on only one resource:
It is essential to use a range of assets to put together for the exam. This will help you get a well-rounded grasp of the subjects included in the syllabus.
Not training and solving exercise questions:
Solving exercise questions is one of the satisfactory approaches to put together for the exam. This will help you to get acquainted with the sorts of questions that are requested in the examination and to enhance your velocity and accuracy.
Not revising regularly:
It is necessary to typically revise what you have studied. This will help you keep the records in your memory.
Not managing your time effectively:
Time management is essential on examination day. Make sure to divide your time evenly between the special sections of the exam.
Not studying the directions carefully:
Make sure to study the directions for every query cautiously before trying to reply.
In addition to the above mistakes, here are some different frequent errors to keep away from in the IPPB Executive exam:
Guessing the answers:
If you are not aware of the reply to a question, it is better to go away clean than to guess. There is terrible marking for incorrect answers, so guessing can harm your score.
Making careless mistakes:
Take your time and answer every query carefully. Avoid making careless mistakes, such as marking the incorrect reply or missing out on a query altogether.
FAQs About IPPB Executive Exam: Everything You Need to Know:
Q: What is the salary and benefits package for the IPPB Executive post?
The salary and benefits package for the IPPB Executive Post is competitive and includes the following:
• Basic salary: INR 35,000 to INR 45,000 per month
• Dearness Allowance (DA): 17% of the basic salary
• House Rent Allowance (HRA): 8% of basic salary (in metropolitan cities), 7% of basic salary (in non-metropolitan cities), 6% of basic salary (in other cities)
• Transport Allowance (TA): INR 1,600 per month
• Medical Allowance: INR 1,250 per month
• Leave Travel Allowance (LTA): INR 8,000 per year
• Provident Fund (PF): 12% of basic salary (deducted from salary)
• Gratuity: 1/2 month’s basic salary for each year of service, subject to a maximum of 30 months’ salary
Q: What are the professional potentialities for the IPPB Executive Post?
The IPPB Executive Post is a proper career possibility for fs who are involved in a profession in the banking sector. The IPPB is a developing organization, and there are many possibilities for development for IPPB executives. IPPB executives can be promoted to the post of Assistant Vice President (AVP) and then to the post of Vice President (VP).
Q: What is work-life stability like for IPPB executives?
The work-life stability for IPPB executives is generally good. IPPB executives normally work eight hours per day, from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. However, there may also be instances when they want to work overtime, especially during peak periods. IPPB executives are additionally entitled to several, such as annual leave, unwell leave, and informal leave.
Q: What are the challenges of working as an IPPB executive?
The largest disadvantage of working as an IPPB executive is that the job is very demanding. IPPB executives are accountable for managing a wide variety of customers, and they want to be capable of working under pressure. IPPB executives additionally want to be in a position to continue to be updated with brand-new banking policies and technologies.
Q: What are the tips for success in the IPPB Executive exam?
Here are some recommendations for success in the IPPB Executive Exam:
• Start your instruction early and create a find-out plan.
• Use a range of assets to put together for the exam, such as books, online courses, and exercise questions.
• Practice fixing exercise questions generally to enhance your velocity and accuracy.
• Revise frequently what you have studied.
• Manage your time effectively on examination day.
• Read the guidelines for every query cautiously before trying to reply to it.
The IPPB Executive Exam is an competitive examination that is carried out via the India Post Payments Bank to recruit candidates for the position of executive. The IPPB Executives play a quintessential role in reaching the IPPB’s mission of monetary inclusion.
To put together the IPPB Executive Exam, it is necessary to recognize the syllabus and examination pattern, create a learn-about plan, use a range of resources, fix exercise questions regularly, and revise regularly. It is additionally essential to control your time correctly on examination day and to study the guidelines for every question cautiously before trying to answer to it.
If you are successful in the IPPB Executive exam, you can assume a competitive earning and benefit package, as well as desirable professional prospects. The work-life stability for IPPB executives is usually good; however, the job can be challenging sometimes.