Michael Cimino is a well-known American actor best known for playing Love, Victor in the comedy and romance series “Love, Victor” on Hulu, which was an adaptation of the 2018 motion picture “Love, Simon.”
He is well known for playing Bob Palmerim in the horror and thriller film “Annabelle Comes Home” in 2019. In the 2015 short film “Limitless Potential,” he made his acting debut as Bob. He has received the lead part of Vincent in the forthcoming drama film “Heartlight,” which is directed by Frank Parrillo.
American actor, singer, and social media personality Michael Cimino was born in Los Angeles in 1999. After appearing in the Hulu series “Love, Victor” in 2020, he gained widespread recognition. Victor Salazar, the titular character, was portrayed by the actor.
It is an American teen drama web series that debuted on Hulu on June 17, 2020. The series’ creators are also Isaac Aptaker and Elizabeth Berger. The superhit 2018 movie “Love, Simon,” according to the source, served as inspiration. In actuality, it takes place in the same universe. 20th Century Fox Television created the television show.
Some of the main casts of Love, Victor are Anthony Turpel as Felix Westen, Rachel Naomi Hilson as Mia Brooks, Bebe Wood as Lake Meriwether, Ana Ortiz as Isabel Salazar, Isabella Ferreira as Pilar Salazar, etc. After having a little part in the television show “Training Day” as Young Sadiq, the actor made his acting debut. In “Tunnel Vision,” he had a prominent role.
He previously played Young Teijo in the 2016 movie “Shangri-La Suite,” which served as his film debut. Gary Dauberman’s 2019 horror thriller “Annabelle Comes Home” offered Michael the chance to work on set. Alongside Mckenna Grace as Judy Warren, Madison Iseman as Mary Ellen, Katie Sarife as Daniela Rios, Samara Lee as Bee, etc., he played one of the recurrent parts as Bob Palmeri.
|Real Birth Name
|Actor | Singer | Songwriter.
|Heartlight (Role: Vincent).
Black Box (Role: Logan).
Love, Victor (Role: Victor Salazar).
|Birth of Date (DOB)
|November 10, 1999.
|Birth Place (Hometown).
|Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.
Education and School
|Billy Hufsey School of Performing Arts
Height, Weight & Body Measurements
The 20-year-old musician enjoys using his many social media profiles to amuse his followers by publishing photographs from his multiple professional photoshoots, event appearances, and family and friends.
The actor must maintain his fitness because of his line of work. Cimino engages in a variety of physical activities as a result, including weight lifting in the gym. He enjoys eating excellent cuisine, therefore it might be challenging for him to stick to his diet at times.
He is around 71 kg, which goes really nicely with his demeanour. Michael Cimino has an athletic frame and is estimated to be 5 feet 9 inches (175 cm) tall. Body measurements for Michael Cimino The “Love, Victor” celebrity also has six-pack abs, which are really sexy-looking.
His facial features are well complemented by his dark brown eyes and hair, making him extra cuter. The adorable actor’s approximate physique measurements are 40-28-36. As of the right moment, he doesn’t have any tattoos. Michael is also a fashion fanatic who frequently tinkers with his appearance.
Nike, Adidas, Calvin Klein, Gucci, and other popular labels are a few of his favourites.
|Height in Centimeters
|Height in meters
|Height in Inches
|Weight in Kilograms
|Weight in Pounds
Early Life and Family
The actor was conceived in Las Vegas, Nevada, in the year 1999. Therefore, as of 2019, Michael Cimino is 20 years old, yet he has never posted anything online about his birthday. He has not provided any information online regarding his father or siblings.
However, “Deb Cimino,” his mother, is a realtor. Due to his accomplishment at such a young age, his parents are obviously quite proud of their kid. Cimino completed an online course specifically created for young performers as far as education is concerned.
Even as a very young child, he received lessons in singing and acting. Despite not being gay, Michael played a gay character in his most recent production. The performer does not identify as LGBTQ+. He explained to his followers in an interview that the fact that his cousin is homosexual is the reason he is constantly drawn to these sorts of jobs.
|Justin Hartley/Anthony Turpel/George Sear
|Alicia Silverstone/Rebel Wilson/Bebe Wood
|Texas Tommy/Corn Dog/Chili Dog/Chili Burger
|Acting, Singing, Travelling, Photography
Cimino grew up in Las Vegas, Nevada, where he was born. His mother is Puerto Rican, while his father is of Italian and German origin.
Although Cimino claims that he experienced prejudice in primary school, when students would allegedly accuse him of eating bugs and toss him to the ground, he claims that these incidents made him more understanding of other people.
At the age of eight, he started acting after entering an acting class taught by a fellow churchgoer. Cimino chose against going to college and left high school early to pursue acting more professionally.
|Annabelle Comes Home
|Episode: “Tunnel Vision”
|Walk the Prank
|Episode: “Too Cool for High School”
|Hamster & Gretel
|Kevin Grant-Gomez (voice)
- Originally intended for Disney+, Love, Victor was switched to Hulu in February 2020. Michael was chosen to be the series’ star in August of this year.
- He plays a fresh student at Creekwood High School in the online series.
- Victor has issues with his sexuality.
- Even his adjustment to living in the new city is challenging. By the end of August 2019 in Los Angeles, the show’s filming had begun. The first episode of the series was also directed by Amy York Rubin.
- IMDb gave the programme an overall rating of 7.14/10. He also performed as Bob in the short film “Limitless Potential” in 2016.
- In the short TV movie “No Child Left Behind,” which was written and directed by Benjamin South, Michael Cimino and his ex-girlfriend Mava Gomez Cimino both starred.
- Alongside Matt Van Smith (as Jeff), Jaimee Elyse (as Miss Edwards), and Caylie Jones, he had a significant role as Brian (as Student). In addition, Michael portrayed Dej in the 2018 short film “Dog Days.”
- He also played Brlayden in the Disney reality series “Walk the Prank” that same year.
- He has more than 113,000 followers on Instagram, where he has posted countless videos of himself singing. In his spare time, he enjoys playing the guitar.
- Regarding his relationship, Michael Cimino and “Gianna Adams” were supposed to be together (actress and internet star).
- He really accompanied her to prom in 2017 as well. Later, Cimino briefly dated “Mava Gomez,” his second lover, until the couple called it quits.
- Ozark is one of his all-time favourite television programmes. Jake Gyllenhaal, an American actor and film producer, served as his inspiration for pursuing a career in acting.
Michael Cimino Age: How old is Michael Cimino?
Michael Cimino is 23 years old, he was born on November 10, 1999, this he celebrates his birthday in November of each year.
Who are Michael Cimino’s parents?
Cimino was born and raised in Las Vegas, Nevada. His father is of Italian-German ancestry and his mother is of Puerto Rican descent.
What are Michael Cimino Height and size?
CelebHeights spotted Michael mentioning his Height on Twitter, saying “I’m 5’9 but you know my dad is 6’1.
Who is Michael Cimino’s Girlfriend?
Michael and his partner Mava Gomez were among the first to use social networking sites. Both, on the other hand, haven’t posted many photos in a long time.
Michael Cimino Children
He is not having any child at the moment, he is focused on his career
What is Michael Cimino’s Net worth?
Per Celebrity net worth, analysis, Micheal Cimino is estimated to have a $10 million net worth, which he accumulated from his work as an actor.
Is Michael Cimino gay?
No! he is straight, he only played a guy role in Love, Victor series
This is the most recent information on Michael Cimino’s estimated net worth as well as his biography, age, height, dating history, and relationships. How wealthy is Michael Cimino in 2022 and many more were covered in this article for more such articles go through our website?